You judge it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You judge it..

The one trend i notice most about the discussion of stat padding is that most people seem to suggest that having 100000 kills and 2 deaths might be legit. So i want to hear opinions on this guys stats. I saw him in game stat padding and by the time i got to where he was to take shots round ended.

|CypheEA_Admin637 stats

#1 on the 'rising star' listing
    781 knife kills w/ 14 deaths, 86% of all kills
    no other major k/d ratios, only 2 out of 12 are positive
    only 13 hours of play time

Whatcha think?

Re: You judge it..

Hes a statpadder. Big deal, there is tons.

Comment

I think a K/D of 0.37 with an assault rifle and 0.18 with a carbine is highly amusing...

The knife kills seem suss to me, but it could just be that I'm jealous because has his expert knife and I haven't even got my basic..... Lol

Comment

Dude, I have never seen a thread where someone defends someone with an unrealistic k/d ratio. I mean it is possible to score over 200 points in a round without cheating. Play on a server with 24 players and the large 64 player map. The round times are incredibly long.
        What I seriously don't understand is all this fetishism involved with stat padding. BFROE is doing the best they can with the information they receive, but still. The same people that ask about reporting getting out of control are the same people making these threads over and over. Personally if someone wants to cheat, it's their business, as long as they don't do it on my server I will have nothing to do with it. I refuse to interrupt the game time I have to start reporting every gamer I ahve ever suspected. I don't ahve the time or the interest.

Comment

He is a padder, you can tell byt the knife kills and how many revives he has. He obviously has partners in crime, they must stab/revive over and over.

Comment

Is it just me or is this whole stat padding investigation going a bit too far? I mean at the end of the day its JUST A GAME. No need for people to start acting like the gestapo...

Comment

I like ya hunting bloodflood but u heard the story of cry wolf right so yes hes padding but with a global of 2500 hes guna be at the bottom of indians list

u need much bigger fish m8

Comment

He's got a nice hiding name.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood
                  The one trend i notice most about the discussion of stat padding is that most people seem to suggest that having 100000 kills and 2 deaths might be legit. So i want to hear opinions on this guys stats. I saw him in game stat padding and by the time i got to where he was to take shots round ended.

|CypheEA_Admin637 stats

#1 on the 'rising star' listing
                  781 knife kills w/ 14 deaths, 86% of all kills
                  no other major k/d ratios, only 2 out of 12 are positive
                  only 13 hours of play time

Whatcha think?
                  Him and all of his buddies in the favorite victim/enemy list are stat padders.

Comment

Working...
                  X