Hostile Acts II: Teaser Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostile Acts II: Teaser Trailer

Just wanted to let you all know that Hostile Acts II is in progress. Our goal, to bring you a true fight in the streets. We will release an official trailer soon. The teaser should give you a hint as to the location we chose for filming. There are also other subtle hints

Hostile Acts 2 Teaser Trailer

Re: Hostile Acts II: Teaser Trailer

I'll be looking forward to it.

Comment

looks cool.

Comment

Can't say I like the music. I liked the music to the first Hostile Acts, but this music has no relation to the first one that I could tell.

Comment

awesome!!!!! cant wait, I loved the first one, exelent work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattc0m
            Can't say I like the music. I liked the music to the first Hostile Acts, but this music has no relation to the first one that I could tell.
            Why did I pick The Doors for the teaser trailer? The Vietnam War. Vietnam era music brings about the emotions associated with that war....which in many aspects, defined the horrors of war. HA2 is going down that path of horror in the modern era. We want to bring you urban level and infantry based warfare. Hostile Acts left the viewer hanging...what happened to the POW's? All we know is that the rescue mission failed and most of the rescuers were KIA....except for the squad at the end....what happens to them and the story is reserved for your entertainment once HA2 is released.

Comment

Jaws, your probably one of the best in the BF community, at editing a movie afterwords. I simply love the way you do it, the music, the effects, the quality, the everything. Really good job. I simply love all your movies.

Ohh yea, want to reveal the music you've chosen for the movies? Thanks in advance

Comment

Looking very nice, |D|-Jaws! Also serves as a great example of what a teaser should do. I've been looking forward to Hostile Acts II ever since the release of the first one but this teaser has heightened my anticipation even further.

Considering the quality you achieved with the first Hostile Acts and the obvious amount of time and effort you pour into your work, I'm confident the project will meet / exceed even the highest of expectations.

Meanwhile, it's intimidating as hell to see the work of people with such creativity and general knowledge of editing and post-production techniques. I've absolutely no idea how to create the visuals in a trailer like this one and now I'm terribly keen to learn!

Excellent work! Oh, and don't hesitate to provide the occasional update / insight in the Future Movie Projects sticky. There are lots of us here who would love to learn some of the 'behind the scenes' details of your work and we're always on the lookout for new posts in that thread.

Comment

The effects there are amazing but what was the point of that.. nothing realy happend

Comment

Originally posted by StevenNevets
                    The effects there are amazing but what was the point of that.. nothing realy happend
                    To reach out to our fans and say hi. Give a very tiny preview of the map used for filming and other subtle hints.

Comment

It's been a long time since Acts 1, I've been waiting for this for quite some time, and do you have any clue to when it will be complete?
                      Just don't make it too emotional now, I've seen Apologise Now and I hope this movie getssome serious death dealing moments if anything. I'd say if you can do it, leave the music off for some scenes, adds to the drama without needing drowsy music.

P.S. John, if you got hold of Vegas yet, edit 2 completely different camera scenes and layer them on-top of each other. Play around with the layer properties, and subtract some of the colour channels. It's easier than moving text! Each option is unique and the results are always fun and random... try it!

Comment

Simply badass!! Where can I find the first film?

Comment

Originally posted by [C22] yrethguad
                          Simply badass!! Where can I find the first film?
                          here you go

secure online file sharing, enterprise cloud storage, mobile access, on-premises cloud, self-hosted cloud, endpoint backup, sync, drive, secure mobile access, mobile device management, online collaboration, collaboration tools, hipaa compliance, private dropbox alternative, owncloud alternative, ftp alternative, efss

Comment

I Cant Wait

Comment

The first film is badass. Excellent editing job Jaws!

Is there some sort of effect on in the carrier scenes, or is the brightness/contrast just up? Or is it just me?

Comment

Working...
                              X