• Show
Clear All

• Battleship Mod recruiting

Hello all! Battleship is now recruiting! We are currently looking for
    >Website Designer
    >Animators
    >Player Modelers
    >Mappers
    Currenly we have no website but thats what we need the Website Designer for . Also some new renders:

If interested, pm me
    Thank You

Re: Battleship Mod recruiting

What, perhaps, is the storyline or premise for the Battleships mod?

and can you PM me a download of the Archipeliganwarfare mod/map whatever it is?

Comment

Thanks to squopher42, we now have forums! they're pretty quiet at the moment, but you can find them at http://battleship.phpbbnow.com/index.php. Until we have a website, look to find updates on progress there.

Comment

I clicked this thread expecting another, underfunded and underpowered mod like Archi-who-gives-a-**** Warfare but the media you have right now looks pretty cool! I'm sorry I cannot help at the moment but do keep on with it.

Comment

Thank you god! Auquillaplasma is banned! go make fun of someone else's mod, bee-atch! lol

Comment

Whats the point of posting this here, Xaritix? To be completely frank, while AquilaPhasmas was harsh with you, I don't think it was entirely unwarranted. I'm a little surprised he was banned.

Comment

I was kidding, why was he banned?!

Comment

hey Iridium remeber me, I betatested this mod a while ago, I thought it had died out, glad to here its still around.

edit: ooh you have added stuff for inside the wheelhouse, good stuff, it looked a little empty before

Comment

We are still Recruiting!

Comment

i think i have a map for you guys. Its for a tournament now.

Yoshi island. If u want and you give me the link so i can download i'll modify it to have the battleships

It looks like that

Comment

yes i think we could use that. register on our forums at http://battleship.phpbbnow.com and we will give you the link

Comment

hey i think i can get you a home page and ill set it up but there will be adds is that a problem?

HERE IS YOUR HOME PAGE http://www.freewebs.com/battleships2 ADMINS OF THE MOD PM ME FOR THE HOME PAGE EDIT PASS AND LOGIN !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squopher42
                          >Animators
                          >Player Modelers
                          >Mappers
                          >Beta Testers
                          Hey all, we are still on the lookout for some talented people, if interested visit our website, we have been a little quiet lately but I assure you that we are going full steam ahead! Soon to have a new test build released to our testers and Im sure that will bring a nice update for everyone aswell.

Comment

i am pretty interested in your mod, but your forums suck i cant even register on them...:S

Comment

heh, hopefully we can improve on that, along with getting a homepage and a mpre in depth look at all the ships, but for now thats all weve got, anyway you seem to be registered now, hope to see you around more often

Comment

Working...
                              X