Re: spectator Mode

renderer.Draw_hud 0

I think thats it, not 100% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dooshy
      renderer.Draw_hud 0

I think thats it, not 100% sure.
      Thats only takes away the HUD on the players screen. The only way that you can get spectator mode is find a server that has free cam and just wander and not spawn..

Comment

how can you tell which servers have a free cam

Comment

Originally posted by XXMACGUYVERXX
          how can you tell which servers have a free cam
          You can't. It's just a random thing. If you want to spectate a game, play in a server that bas battlerecorder and watch teh demo afterwards. That is the closest you will get. I think most server owners dont ahve it on because it takes away from the gameplay. You go flying around and see where everyone is, commanders should only be able to see this.

Comment

Its an absolute crap option on the part of the game designers, 1st person spec would be astronomically devastating to the cheat community. Instead you have to have access to PB admin in order to view a 1st person spec of a player, and ive seen like 1 admin that ever bothered to go do that, so im thinking its a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood
              Its an absolute crap option on the part of the game designers, 1st person spec would be astronomically devastating to the cheat community. Instead you have to have access to PB admin in order to view a 1st person spec of a player, and ive seen like 1 admin that ever bothered to go do that, so im thinking its a pain in the ass.
              Seriously, WTF is your obsession with cheating? It's simply ricockulous...

Comment

well i will take a look around a little further appreciate the info

Comment

you can spectate team mates by hitting the X on the spawn screen while dead and then using 'C' to change to a different team mate.

Comment

but u then have the problem of the spawn screen constantly opening up, is there a way to stop that??

Originally posted by troybob
                    theres a small yellow X in the upper right of the map. click that to keep the map from getting in your face

then hit C

NOTE: This will not work while "critically wounded" - only if you're dead (either blown up or after your spawn time expires.)
                    ok i found it, and the quote above, this works, have fun

Comment

cool :-D

Comment

Working...
                      X