Gun unlock and points ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun unlock and points ?

I know I have a long way to go but what should I get as my next unlock. And any tips on how to get points faster on 2R's 24/7 karkand server? Cause I play that all the time now?

Re: Gun unlock and points ?

Originally posted by Darthdean1600
    I know I have a long way to go but what should I get as my next unlock. And any tips on how to get points faster on 2R's 24/7 karkand server? Cause I play that all the time now?
    just be better

lol no just command a lot, be a medic or jump and a tank..just be better then you are now

Comment

lol ya. I thought i was a good commander, so i let my forigen exchange student do commander.he got a score of like 120 i was like what!!! but hes gone now. I think You get the most points if you are in a Tank,LAV and are either medic/support. right

Comment

well if your a commander and you right click on every red dot and then click "spotted" and that red dot is then killed by your team you get a point (i think) and if you tell a squad to attack some where and they do you get points (i think) thats why you get those commanders who spamm the "enemy spotted" over and over again when the enemys are clearly under UAV lol also when you win as commander you get x2 your score if team wins.

yes using a Tank, LAV and either medic or support will get you points quicker then playing as anti tank, enginer, assult, or sniper almost most times it just depends on how well you know and use each kit.

Comment

Originally posted by spitsfreeman
          well if your a commander and you right click on every red dot and then click "spotted" and that red dot is then killed by your team you get a point (i think) and if you tell a squad to attack some where and they do you get points (i think) .
          Sadly no.

Total points aquired by your team divided by number of players on your team, with a two times multiplier if your team wins.

Comment

Yah, commander score is pretty much the average score for you're team. Total points by whole team divided by number of players.

Comment

Working...
            X