LGM bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LGM bugs?

Is it just me or does the Bomber Laser Guided Missles hardly ever work correctly since the last patch? Yes I know how to fire them both locked on and manually guiding them. But does anyone else get bugs where the cursor wont appear, the missles refuse to lock on target or refuse to FIRE ALTOGETHER? Arghhhhh, from personal experience they are only working correctly less than 50% of the time now. Anyone else having these troubles?

Re: LGM bugs?

I saw that sometimes when my connection was bad...

Comment

It's probably not a LGM bug, as much as it is a LAG problem

Comment

most of the time they seem to work for me, and others I play with. sometimes even mid game it will stop working correctly, like if you die in the plane then go back up in it. daqing seems to be the worst for this, perhaps because it is the lagiest vanilla bf2 stage.

honestly I'm almost glad its buggy, a good pilot and bombadier can wreak such total havok it's disgusting, not even a buggy is safe.

Comment

I've noticed the LGMs on the F-15 feck up lots of time on Clean Sweep. They will fire but not guide. It doesn't fix itself until the next round starts

Originally posted by sithdemon
          honestly I'm almost glad its buggy, a good pilot and bombadier can wreak such total havok it's disgusting, not even a buggy is safe.
          I love it when I fly with a great co-pilot

Comment

I had a round in the Su-30 last night where I was gunning and the first time out I had 6 kills with the LGM. After we were shot down I hopped in the gunners seat and tried it again. This time I couldn't even get the missles to fire....at all? I'm sure my pilot was like what the hell are you waiting on?

Comment

i had a similar experience on daqing with 1.3 - i would fire and something would begin to happen then it would reload back to the same amount of missiles I started with
              My pilot was going nuts seeing as he was setting up shots for me

Comment

Daqing is like that for me as well. Oman in the MEC bomber is better, but I still get the missile off course. Most times I fire before I get lock and manually guide it in. Even without the lock, you can reasonably guide it in and inflict devastating damage. On daqing though, I've hit in the middle of 2 armors and an AA vehicle without lock, and nothing happened.

On a similar pattern, recently, I have been having problems firing the TV missiles from the choppers. At least once during the 8 shots, I'll left click, and nothing happens. The bar shows it's fully loaded, but won't fire. I'll switch back to gun view, then back to TV view, and bar will be full, but no joy. Sometimes I have to switch back and forth 3 or 4 times before I can get one off. Sometimes, I hear it fire, but it actually doesn't.

Anyone else experience that?

Comment

You must keep the crosshairs on the target until the missile strikes it. It's not a fire and forget type of missile like the stinger.

Comment

Its also not a point and click like the tvs.

Comment

Working...
                    X