Dragon Valley exploit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Valley exploit...

I though 1.22 was supposed to fix the exploit to get into the temple, last night there was someone in there... didn't get a chance to get a pic but as soon as I started bitching, kicked.. ... don't remember the server name or ip,

Am I correct to understand that this exploit was fixed or did they just fix the one on the docks?

Re: Dragon Valley exploit...

Originally posted by ZemonerZ
    I though 1.22 was supposed to fix the exploit to get into the temple, last night there was someone in there... didn't get a chance to get a pic but as soon as I started bitching, kicked.. ... don't remember the server name or ip,

Am I correct to understand that this exploit was fixed or did they just fix the one on the docks?
    why didnt you just ring the bell at the door and ask to come in?

Comment

couldn't find the ringer....

Comment

hmmm this happened to me not long ago, I couldn't for the life of me work out where this one guy was who was killing everyone, but it makes sense now I've read this. pretty lame. guess they didn't fix it.

Comment

They didn't I have tried it now in singleplayer and you can get in with no problem :|:

Comment

You need to write yourself a note to check the server name and IP before you start complaining. In this case though I would check my history list in the community tab. If you remember what time of day it was and they had BFR running you might be able to get the server name here. Ive done this several times to try and get some more game time in with good players (players who just kicked my rear with thier skills). Hope this helps. . . . . .Red

Isnt that the Temple to the mountian god---Max Hooters

Comment

Thanks for the info.

This was discussed recently, here.

The exploit in question was supposed to have been fixed. :wall:

Comment

Originally posted by ZemonerZ

Wow!! I'm really surprised now!
                Got killed nearly 10 times at the temple and thought: somebody must be in there. But than I thought I gotta be totally nuts because it seems to be impossible to get inside this building. Now I know I should use my brain instead of ROFL!!1 :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
                  You need to write yourself a note to check the server name and IP before you start complaining. In this case though I would check my history list in the community tab. If you remember what time of day it was and they had BFR running you might be able to get the server name here. Ive done this several times to try and get some more game time in with good players (players who just kicked my rear with thier skills). Hope this helps. . . . . .Red

Isnt that the Temple to the mountian god---Max Hooters
                  I am not complaining, just making an observation, to the best of my knowledge the last patch should have fixed the problem... apparently not, just trying to inform peeps that this is still around...

Comment

how do you get in?? just a question

Comment

You're a naughty naughty boy. Don't ask for exploits here.

Comment

yeah, if you wanna know exploits go to BF2secrets.com =P

Comment

Do you still show up on the UAV/scan?

Comment

Working...
                          X