terrorist's mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terrorist's mod

dunno if u all heard, but it was reported last week by reuters that a bunch of "al-queda's" had made a new BF2 mod that lets you play as a middle-eastern insurgent fighting the wicked united states! (well cant you do that already in bf2????! duhh waht a stupid mod)

Daily Times is an English-language Pakistani newspaper. Daily Times, is simultaneously published from Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.

the first funny part about this is that the vid, which is what they jumped on, had a narrator saying “I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in Blackhawk helicopters,”. that is lifted directly from Team America!!! i think it continues like "and slaughtered all my beautiful goats".

the second funny part is that it isnt even a mod. its a fan made vid by a dude named sonicjihad, who's american, who got his name from american band (who's newest album feautres a plane a plane crashing into the white house...)

so, BF2 is making global headlines! about darn time!

Re: terrorist's mod

Yes someone else posted like a day or 2 ago, I was hoping you had the mod so we could play with it.

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...871#post910871

That was posted at 2:48, yours was posted at 2:56

-sky

Comment

they are supposedly stupid enough to use the game for recruitment/training......if that is the case then watch out....everyone knows trained military forces wont stand a chance against video-game geeks.....either that, or they decided their beef will be settled on the servers.....i wouldnt blame them....lets fight our wars online!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
          Yes someone else posted like a day or 2 ago, I was hoping you had the mod so we could play with it.
          Not a mod. It's SF but I guess EA didn't want to own up to it.

Edit: http://www.forumplanet.com/planetbat...19&tid=1888667

Comment

Stupid ****** !!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              they are supposedly stupid enough to use the game for recruitment/training......if that is the case then watch out....everyone knows trained military forces wont stand a chance against video-game geeks.....either that, or they decided their beef will be settled on the servers.....i wouldnt blame them....lets fight our wars online!!
              lol imagine countries fighting their wars in games like BF2, 50 player server 25 Iraqi's vs 25 US congress.

Meanwhile...uber 1337 high tech aimbot being developed in military defence, bush secures it for 20 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                lol imagine countries fighting their wars in games like BF2, 50 player server 25 Iraqi's vs 25 US congress.

Meanwhile...uber 1337 high tech aimbot being developed in military defence, bush secures it for 20 mil.
                hmm.....bush would be dumb enough to get h/w banned, and have is stats reset in the middle of a war? :hmm:

doesnt surprise me:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X