Creating accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating accounts

Ok im just wondering since I have never got this but, say someone has the account name ''Bob112'' and you want to make the same account name but made it like ''-=]Bob112[=-'' this does not work does it? I have tried making a second account with different lettering etc but it still says its already taken when I checked both BFHQ and BF2PLAYER/BF2S for the nick and there isn't one.

Second have you noticed all the default/unique/original names are taken like one word names and they are pvt if you check there stats, have people actually made these or has EA compiled a list of names to be taken?

Re: Creating accounts

You should be able to create the account "-=]Bob112[=-"

As for why you can't I have no idea.

Do you have a different email. Since, you're only allowed to use an email once.

As for the orignal nicks being taken. I've been thinking and I imagine that someone probably created a program or used a program to register nicks with a user dictionary.

Comment

Re: Creating accounts

Originally posted by poisonsoul
      You should be able to create the account "-=]Bob112[=-"

As for why you can't I have no idea.

Do you have a different email. Since, you're only allowed to use an email once.

As for the orignal nicks being taken. I've been thinking and I imagine that someone probably created a program or used a program to register nicks with a user dictionary.
      Yeah I put in several emails, but I'll try some more, don't want to create bob112 just an example lol, but when I first came to play this game my usuall name I use for all other games as my nick was taken .

Still doesn't work, tried a few combinations and I just made a new email on gmail, and it still says unique id is in use, when I checked bf2s for it and there is no such thing as it, not even as a pvt or w.e.

Still didn't work I just created a new email on gmail and tried it and it still says the unique nick is in use, when I already checked bf2s for the nick and no such thing, tried different combos as well.

Comment

Working...
      X