Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny kick

The other day i was playing on a 24/7 gulf of oman

This guys was cursing because he was getting owned, and after a while the server kicked him

A few minutes later he comes back and his first messege is

"I got kicked for saying f***"

then

"x Player has been kicked from the server"

Re: Funny kick

heheh..lol

Comment

LMAO, same thing happened today. Some dude was cursing in team chat on the other team, got kicked for it, then comes back and types "how the f**k do you shoot me down so quick" and gets kicked again.

Comment

Heh, I got kicked once for asking "What's up with the lag on this server?" Because the server was having these wierd lag spikes that were server-wide (I was on TS with 3 other people, they had the spikes at the same time.) I got the typical language warning message, and an admin yelled at me saying something about how it was my connection (it wasn't just me complaining, but he blamed everybody's connection.)

I had to say "lol, Lag is a bad word?" and got warning 2. Then I said "ROFL, I'm going to get kicked for pointing out that this is a cheap server that has lag spikes." At which point the language kick booted me. It was worth it, that clan should realize that if they're going to spend money to rent a server, they might as well spend a bit more and get one that's not on a crappy machine that lags.

Comment

Working...
        X