The Shotty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shotty

Hail to this classic yet avoided firearm. I can think of nothing better than dodging a clip of bullets to run up and pump a single death blow round into your victim.

Re: The Shotty

Close-in, it's great... Unfortunately, it often proves somewhat problematic to "dodge a clip of bullets" whilst running to get within your effective combat range... Of course playing smart can help you (staying within lots of cover so you're not open to longer-range encounters) but it's not always easy. A shotgun is not much good to you on a map like Zatar Wetlands, for example... although the AT mines or rockets that you'd get with your shotgun (depending which kit you took) could come in handy!

Comment

Nothing more satisfying than the one shot kill which is pretty much all you can hope to do with the pump shotty's.

I favored the jackhammer for a while when my aim was not as steady. However, I have totally fallen back in love with the stock shotguns.

Comment

I get pretty big kill streaks with the pump shotties on karkand

Comment

I've gotten one shot kills at 20 meters....probably though he was wounded.

Comment

yaaaa ha i just had a drive by killing spree, 3 guys came up in a buggy to cap flag and i crouched behind a crate and xed all 3 of them in 2 shots, they had no clue

Comment

Yeah the shotty is a pretty cool gun and packs a good punch...like it a lot.

Great pic of Strickland with a shotty to Marty's head in Back to the Future 2.

Comment

I used to pwn ghost town with my Dao-12, lots of close quarter combat.
                I useally go with stock shottys on pla or usmc if I play engineer. Lots of fun to be had with at-mines on wake.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood
                  Hail to this classic yet avoided firearm. I can think of nothing better than dodging a clip of bullets to run up and pump a single death blow round into your victim.

It's even easier when they are on your own team eh???

Comment

the shot gun is good but the one in BFV was the best i remember killing 2 3 guys with it all the time

Comment

I got 35/3 in the Karkand alleways with the Jackhammer, within about 10 minutes. Benelli pwns hands down.

Comment

i love the usmc shotgun hummmm yep i get a nice feeling when you get a good kill

Comment

I like the jackahammer. I can put three shells into a guy's face and have him drop his AT, pull out his pistol and one shot me. Yeah... waaah. Now that I have that outta my system, they sure offer one heckuva surprise when someone rounds a corner and sees me there with it. They pucker up pretty good before they drop.

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
                            It's even easier when they are on your own team eh???
                            Yup!!

Comment

ALL HAIL THE ALL MIGHTY PUMP ACTION SHOTGUNS!!!! (and bf1942 bolt action rifles )

Comment

Working...
                              X