X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *420* server funniest thing ive seen in ages

Just been playing on a 24/7 oman and kubra server run by *420*

Story goes.....,

Some players were annoying an admin, so admin gives them a warning by telling them that the next jet that camps the airfield will get banned..., fair play i thought nothing can be more frustrating sometimes.

However now other players are now starting to whine about the admins abuse of power as he is threatening to kick everyone that seemingly interferes with his game. The admin gets all uppity and starts to blowoff tardstylee in allchat as one of his team mates now joins in the bickering.

Funny things now happen.., i see the admin rack up a couple of teamkills., dont know if it was by accident or not ( he got punished for both of them) but a little TK'ing + smaktard chat spree started between teammates and of course the admin starts abusing everyone in text to pack it in or get kicked and banned.

One Tk later by the admin (he got punished again) and the server script kicks him for TK'ing
    :rofl:

:banana:

Everyone was in bits after this, apart from a couple of ppl who were seriously gonna put in a complaint about admin abuse of power.

I just thought it was a classic example of instant karma :P had me in bits for a good 10 mins. Just thought i had to share it as admins abusing power seems to be a raw subject

Re: *420* server funniest thing ive seen in ages

:yay:
    :|:

Comment

I TV missled the jest one day right as they lifted off the ground, did it like 8 times. 420 members were ****ed and i got banned. Hey i waited till they lifted off then it fair game.

Comment

lol thats funny

Comment

Yeah I've played that server a couple of times and your right.As long as the game is going their way all is fine.If it don't it's instant smacktard attitude.I don't bother playing there anymore.

Comment

is it basewhoring/raping if u are in a jet and drop a bomb on a enemy jet who have a person(or two) in it ,and have its engine/afterburner on? (but are not of the ground) ??

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo-82(NOR)
              is it basewhoring/raping if u are in a jet and drop a bomb on a enemy jet who have a person(or two) in it ,and have its engine/afterburner on? (but are not of the ground) ??
              Pretty much, just wait for them to take off (quickly do a turn around if they are making there way down the runway and you miss them) get behind them in bomb mode, wait for them to get some distance from the uncapable and them switch to missile's and finish them)

Just lurk/fly slowly around the uncapable like those eagles waiting for an aircraft to take off, once it does do your thing. Not baseraping then. Becuase you are shooting down an aircraft in the sky.

Comment

Thats funny, but by the same token, its also kinda sad, that an admin is simply mandating a server to stay "fun", and other players start to mess with that idea. Not cool, really.
                And another thing.....i know that if your cut throat, you want to destroy the enemy hard. HOwever, im no pilot, but i would think that instead of bombing sitting on the runway airplanes, i would think i would (if a pilot) WANT the planes and helos in the air, so i can fight them in the air.
                I've seen too many folks just bomb, time after time, the runway and eliminating any hopes of the enemy to get up in the air.
                Again, i find this odd, as like i said, if i were a pilot, i would get much more thrill out of smoking another plane 20,000 feet in the air, then i would one sitting on a runway. SO yeah, i dont get this type of play at all.
                Same thing with spamming a flag/spawn area. I mean when i see a tank or apc guy doing this on my team, i get mad. All i can think is, he is taking away soldiers (enemies) for me to engage. Yes, i want to win. But i want to win, shooting. I guess this is why i play on more urban type maps.

Comment

A simular thing happened to me on the Born 2 Kill server (which I reported) in where there were two people trying to take the TV station flag on penisula and I rushed it and took them both out with one clip..

Sad thing is he starts calling me a hacker and he had 3 times the kills I did because he spawn raped with the helo. I had 20 kills and he had around 80 with 160 points and the tickets were at 250 and 260 so you can imagine how much points he got when the round was done.

Well I told him to stop whining and he starts cussing at me like he is going to jump through the monitor. So I keep my cool, no need to feed the troll and well later on I get PB kicked. So I join back because my other teammate was with me and I instantly announced my intent to report the server.

I stayed and made a few more kills and then I asked how he thinks I hack when 1 clearly had 3/4 of the amount of kills he was racking up. He just responded by spelling out what STFU means and I typed "Oooo" and then I see a perma ban message stating "Here's your Oooo" from the B2K admin.

Well that is one serve rI hope that gets shutdown, it's nothing but a farm server and when people join and wise up to them by C4ing thier spawn raping chopper or actually getting flags they kick them out and leave the newbies that cant hold the ground.

Admin abuse is getting out of hand and it sucks when good server are hard to find. Why is there not a server rating website where people can post thier server and IP and people can rate it from good to bad so we know what to expect when we join.

Comment

I hate admins that abuse the game.

Last night I was on a server called DrunkenMasters and all the "DM" people were on one team. We were kicking their butts and racking up huge scores. Right before their final ticket was killed the admin rebooted the server and wiped out the whole game so we could not get the win.

That SUCKED!

Comment

I've seen several servers where someone with the servers clan tags on gets booted for TKing, etc. Laugh my ass off every time it happens

Comment

Serves him right!

Comment

LOL, yeah it does serve him right

Comment

Too bad there is'nt an age requirement of 25 or older to rent a ranked server.And a 21 or older limit to admin one.But alas,with the cost of renting a 64 slot server it's obvious to me that they are rented by parents with more money than brains and have better things to do than monitor their little darlings time online.

Comment

i was in some server cant remember the name and the admin told everyone "the next person that steals an enemy jet or helo is getting kicked" and everyone on the server started making fun of that ridiculous rule. i told the admin i had a new rule "if u reload ur gun u get kicked"

Comment

Working...
                              X