A n33b needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A n33b needs help

hey guys after readung countless numbers of threads that have helped me alot on battlefield 2, i have decided to join up.

but there is still some things ineed help with, things that have not been mentioned already.

here are two main things ineed help with
    1) i have been eager to get my basic transport badge, ive looked on sites and some have different ways of getting them,e.g one says spend 10 mins in a transport vehicle, and other says spend 10 mins transporting players, which one is correct?.

2)I'm also looking for a few secret hiding spots on the map of karkand, one is called the impossible jump, is it possible to do it to this day?

thx for helping me i appreciate it

Re: A n33b needs help

www.bf2s.com has all you need about #1. It's reliable.

Comment

You dont need anyone in the transport with you, i got mine by driving (well sailing???) around in a boat for ages trying to get away from the chopper, and planes that were trying to kill me on wake (think it was wake).

BTW whats a n33b? isnt that like neeb, i thought it should be n00b as much as i hate the word anyway.

Comment

lol thanks guys for the help both of you, and i guess a n33b is another way of saying n00b, thx again

Comment

Working...
        X