'Titan' Mode in 2142 - Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Titan' Mode in 2142 - Video

OK, this has officially moved my thoughts on 2142 from ice cold to luke warm. Finally a new game mode. Looks like each team has a Titan which is like a floating base, each side has to infiltrate and destroy the base. Sounds pretty cool, could make the game a must have if implemented correctly.

http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=414

Re: 'Titan' Mode in 2142 - Video

Reminds me of Tribes, where you could destroy the main generator and disables all the defense weapons and shields.

Comment

ooooh,pretty....

Comment

Looks like its going to be capped to 32 players though, that may turn a lot off.

Comment

Originally posted by poisonsoul
          Reminds me of Tribes, where you could destroy the main generator and disables all the defense weapons and shields.
          OR Return to Castle Wolfenstein (MP) on the map Depot where you would be engineer and blow up a object on each team. I never got tired of it.

-k0nsl

Comment

that could just be 32 player mode. We have diffent map sizes now for 16, 32 and 64 players. If it's the same engine they could do the same thing. And in all the confusion, I didn't get a chance to count.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye313
              that could just be 32 player mode. We have diffent map sizes now for 16, 32 and 64 players. If it's the same engine they could do the same thing. And in all the confusion, I didn't get a chance to count.
              They said in the interview that it will probably capped at 32 players. Although they might change that in testing.

I can understand why they would cap it, its like 64 player karkand at the hotel, just spawn killing for 20 minutes. Way too crowded, not fun at all.

Comment

also all the lag that results.......

Comment

Titan Mode looks fun..

Comment

Get more info at TotalBF2142.com

Comment

Working...
                    X