Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Servers other than Warlord and Ghost Town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers other than Warlord and Ghost Town?

Any suggestions for servers that run something besides Warlord and Ghost Town 24 hours or every other map?

Re: Servers other than Warlord and Ghost Town?

just go into one that isnt a 24 hour server of those 2 maps try a day map server

Comment

24/7 day maps 64 player is always a great time

Comment

None of the official EA servers are 24/7 anything. The official ones play the all maps in turn, so try one of those.

If you want a non-EA-official server, you'll have to tell people where you are. Suggesting Japanese, Australian and European servers isn't much good to you if you live in CA, for example.

Comment

Actually, I'd love to find a "night maps only" server. I have barely played those levels, and want to give them a go.

It is annoying how server admins follow the trend by making "24/7 city maps" servers, or "24/7 Karkand", and in this case "24/7 Warlord/Ghost Town". Please, it would be nice to play the other maps too, just once in a while.

The Euro Force maps have disappeared too by the look of it. I can only find one or two populated servers, mainly on Op Smoke Screen.

Comment

but...but... those are the best maps :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Heh, yeah I know

I just mean, people should give the maps a second chance. You never know, you may find you like a change from Karkand, Ghost Town or Warlord 24/7. I played Night Flight this afternoon, and it was really good fun.

Comment

they should have integrated bf2 and sf like they did with ef and bf2

Comment

bu7 d00d3 7h3y m4k3 m0|23 m0n3y 7h15 w4y.

Comment

I live in Florida, so something in the US would be good. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
                      It is annoying how server admins follow the trend by making "24/7 city maps" servers, or "24/7 Karkand", and in this case "24/7 Warlord/Ghost Town". Please, it would be nice to play the other maps too, just once in a while.
                      Agreed. Also, on servers that have the "other" maps in rotation other players tend to bail before the map loads. Disappointing really. I get kinda bored with the same maps over and over. I'd like some variety.

Comment

Working...
                      X