Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HORRIBLE PROBLEM.. Special Forces Installation Choice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORRIBLE PROBLEM.. Special Forces Installation Choice..

i go a huge problem.. i just bought battle field 2 special forces and i can't install it,reason is because for some reason my MAIN hard drive/disk drive D: is the one that has 7.6gb but currently has 689mb of free space on it.while my other hard drive/disk drive C: has all the space that is a maximum of 141gb with currently 70gb of free space.

heres the funny thing.. whenever i install ANYTHING on my computer,i get the choice to choose where i want to install it so i make a folder in my C: drive since i have a ton of free space on it.. but with this damn expansion pack,all it does is install to my D: drive automatically that does not have anywhere near 2400gb of space that its asking for.
    i can't uninstall programs for space because every thing i install is on the other drive so gaining memory would only be gained in the other drive i installed the certain program in.

is there a way to make drive C: my main drive?

help me out please

Re: HORRIBLE PROBLEM.. Special Forces Installation Choice..

Ive heard about this happening before.. search and you may be able to find out how they fixed it, i cant remember what the outcome was, but if i can remember anything correctly, SF has to go on the drive that ths OS is installed on, or something like that..

Comment

Re: HORRIBLE PROBLEM.. Special Forces Installation Choice..

dont double post.

Comment

Working...
      X