Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset

Do any of you have the Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset and is it any good. This is it if you didnt know

Re: Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset

It has gotten pretty bad user reviews on most of the sites I looked at. If you have the money, you may wanna check out something like the Sennheiser PC-150.

Comment

i have it..not to great you can sure find a better one

Comment

Well, they're alrighty but they're pretty inexpensive. My friend has them and sometimes the mic does not pick up what he's saying because its very short and is hard to get over you're mouth. Another problem is that the part that goes around you're head isn't adjustable (his isnt at least)...I think its supposed to be one-size-fits-all and he just got lucky. But it hurts when I put them on. If you're a gamer who's going to play hours a ta time you want something cumfy (spelling? lol)

If you have the extra dough and are willing to cough it up, get a pair of 5.1 surround sound. I recommend these, they're amazing http://www.shopltb.com/catalog/produ.../products_id/2

Comment

Originally posted by Silent1Hunter
          Do any of you have the Logitech Precision PC Gaming Headset and is it any good. This is it if you didnt know
          I really hate to say this but logictech sucks. They hurt your ears if you wear them for long periods of time.

i paid 50 bucks for my logictech headphones and they sucked i just bought plantronics gamepro 1 and they absoultely rock.Comfortable and im hearing sounds i never did with my old logictech headset.i got em for 100 and worth every dollar.

seriously dont get logictech they really do hurt your ears if you wear em for a long period of time.

Comment

That thing looks so big an ugly, I would highly recomend not getting it. Instead, spend the couple extra dollars and get a headset that will be more comfortable and will last you a lot longer. That thing will hella hurt after playin bf2 all night =)

Comment

had 'em.. they broke in about two weeks.. they're very fragile...

Comment

Originally posted by C77.Meyer
                I really hate to say this but logictech sucks. They hurt your ears if you wear them for long periods of time.

i paid 50 bucks for my logictech headphones and they sucked i just bought plantronics gamepro 1 and they absoultely rock.Comfortable and im hearing sounds i never did with my old logictech headset.i got em for 100 and worth every dollar.

seriously dont get logictech they really do hurt your ears if you wear em for a long period of time.
                YES! They are amazingly uncomfortable! The microphone is decent, sound quality is decent, but the fact that the thing makes your ears hurt after a good half hour is NO good.

Comment

i have a cheaper pair of logitech and the sounds good and the mike is good but the material pincehs your ears and after a while it hurts them.

Comment

It doesn't sound good, poor base. This one sounds better, the Steelpad Steel Sound 5H Gaming Headset pad. The retractable mic is cool, just pull it down if you need to use it. Quite expensive though at $99.99! The Sennheiser PC-150 sounds better than the two.

Comment

Originally posted by C77.Meyer
                      The Plantronics stuff is very good. I use the headset for the microphone only...digital mic (USB etc) just seems a lot clearer etc...i use my house sound system for speakers etc

Comment

I've been losing more and more respect for Logitecm lately. My Logitech keyboard broke after only a couple months (lost spacebar use and other keys went flakey) and my MX510 mouse's feet came unglued in about the same time. I've heard reports of Logitech joysticks breaking in really short periods of time. A buddy's logi webcam crapped out on him after taking a minor fall from his desk onto carpet too.

I'm avoiding their products for awhile. Seems they are currently "pulling a Sony" and trying to sell crap based on name recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                          I've been losing more and more respect for Logitecm lately. My Logitech keyboard broke after only a couple months (lost spacebar use and other keys went flakey) and my MX510 mouse's feet came unglued in about the same time. I've heard reports of Logitech joysticks breaking in really short periods of time. A buddy's logi webcam crapped out on him after taking a minor fall from his desk onto carpet too.

I'm avoiding their products for awhile. Seems they are currently "pulling a Sony" and trying to sell crap based on name recognition.
                          Wow!! I'm totally shocked! really. It's very surprising for me that a company like Logitech (which brought very n1ce products in the past) is producing sh*t now.
                          Maybe it's good that I didn't buy their products the last two years

Comment

They rip your ears to shreds, but my logitech headphones (not the exact same as above but similiar) produce very good balanced sound. I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my sound aswell. They can hurt your ears though.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X