This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Vista

do u think window vista is going to come out on summer?

Re: Window Vista

No delayed until Jan 07.

Comment

when vista comes out ..do u need to buy a new computer that comes with it?

Comment

no ALL YOU NEED IS..... a fairly modern processor,512 mb ram and 12 gb free space to run vista

Comment

I think you'll want at least 1 GB RAM to play games like BF2 with Vista. 512 is the minimum.

Comment

Vista has problems right now. Its not entirely clear if Microsoft went in the wrong direction. Yes its delayed, hopefully they will release something great.

Comment

like if u cusomize a computer in ibuypower ,cyperpoewr pc, blah blah u oculd still update to window vista right?>>>

Comment

Originally posted by whitestar515
                when vista comes out ..do u need to buy a new computer that comes with it?
                no it works just fine, i already used the beta version for a while, it instaled like a charm, drivers worked as well

and no it will not come out this summer

----------
                i'm the only one that has to puke about this new banner here bfroe.com? i sure hope they have to pay for advertising on here, hopefully a LOT

Comment

Anybody have any invites to ISDN? So we can download and try Vista for ourselves? Anyone?

Comment

Vista will have Direct X 10 and new graphics cards will be coming out to support it. They aren't out yet but it will be backwards compatible and gpu companies will update current DX 9 cards to run with Vista.

Comment

Originally posted by coolbho3000
                      Anybody have any invites to ISDN? So we can download and try Vista for ourselves? Anyone?

You can get it off bit torrent.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyMACD
                        I think you'll want at least 1 GB RAM to play games like BF2 with Vista. 512 is the minimum.

Exactly, if you're running Vista on 512, it will be like running XP on 128. I honestly dont see myself upgrading until I have 4.0 gb of ram at least.

Comment

Originally posted by whitestar515
                          like if u cusomize a computer in ibuypower ,cyperpoewr pc, blah blah u oculd still update to window vista right?>>>

I wouldnt buy anything from those 2 companies if I were you... Just take my advice and read some reviews at resellersratings.com 1st. I bought from one of the 2 back in Nov and it has taken them until now to get my computer right. It was a very frustrating experiance. Not to mention I told them what was wrong and it still took months to get thew parts to fix....Dont say you werent warned.

Comment

Working...
                          X