The Invincible Tank of Karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Invincible Tank of Karkand

Ever wonder how to be the ultimate whore in Karkand? Here is a detailed instruction.

1. Apply to be the commander
    2. Spawn as a sniper
    3. Take the tank.

Now, Claymore your tank so enemy spec op cannot sneak up to you (Claymore outranges C4), UAV around your tank so you know when people are sneaking up, and enclose yourself with supply boxes.

Anything short of a direct artillery strike (which doesn't hit you that often) or a 20 men suicide rush can't take you out.

Re: The Invincible Tank of Karkand

Uh.... we don't need anymore people sitting in those 60-ton spawn raping machines...

Comment

Wait, you can actually put claymores on a vehicle?

Comment

Great, thanks for ensuring that us infantry guys can never do anything on karkand without the tank whores owning everything.. Its bad enough as it is m8 theres no need to go round saying how to make it worse!

Comment

A tank has four sides. You could drop two claymores at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
            Wait, you can actually put claymores on a vehicle?
            It will fall off.
            It would only work f the tank doesn't move.

What if 5 Anti-Tank guys started attacking you.
            They could blow your supply crates, and kill and APC that was repairing you since you are a sniper.

Comment

sounds gay.. a couple of frags and then c4... or even kill u when you are placing your ulitmate 2 clays

Comment

What's the point? If you're commander you can't get any kills anyway...

Comment

And you'd probably lose the round too cause you're depriving your team of UAV and crates, as well as a tank.

Comment

jihad jeep...problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by Kayess
                      jihad jeep...problem solved

More like Jihad Hummer, or Jihad Vodnik, but yeah. Point taken.

Comment

Lame. Has this actually been attempted?

If you're a stationary commander you should be able to avoid being killed anyway.

Comment

When I command on karkand, I lay mines in the water, then go sit on the HJ-8, waiting for APCs to try and take my back flag.

Far more useful to the team.

Comment

You guys are funny, the Jihad Jeep deal may work, sure ill give you that. But the way he sets himself up in this scenario, 9 times out of ten he will whore succesfully for long periods of time. Claymores will stay on vehicles, ive only done it with a humvee, and a dune buggy though as USMC, havent tried it with a tank. Any spec ops that runs up on his tank wille be like "wtf" when a claymore pops in his face, lol. So he only has to worry about 2 sides to defend with claymores up. Enclosing himself in crates, you trying to tell me 1 anti-tank guy, or 2 anti-tank guys could take out all 4 crates, and then the tank before he makes easy gib out of them, im afraid not. It would take a organized squad to do that, and well this is BF2 and the only organized squads, you dont see often.

An even better way to whore in a map is to form a engineer train. A tank with an engineer, and an APC with an engineer, and just follow eachother to flags, repairing as you go taking fire along the way. Hell steal the USMC tank too, and you've got a game ruined for 57 people.........

HONESTLY, there is nothing ANY more lame than someone who whores like that, its just stupid. Killing people as they spawn is lame and takes no skill, its an obvious tactic of a point whore. Most servers i play on boot for that junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
                              When I command on karkand, I lay mines in the water, then go sit on the HJ-8, waiting for APCs to try and take my back flag.

Far more useful to the team.
                              Yup, either that or C-4 the rear flag and hide on top of a building waiting for someone to try and take it. That flag never gets taken when I'm commanding. It may be the last flag left for my team and we're getting spawn raped, but it wont get taken.

Comment

Working...
                              X