F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

May 5, 2006 - Verifying that creepy corridors and intense firefights don't really get old, Vivendi Games today announced F.E.A.R. Extraction Point, an expansion to last year's acclaimed first-person shooter. Developer TimeGate Studios is working with original F.E.A.R. creator Monolith Productions to build the expansion, which will feature new locations, weapons, and enemies to keep the close-quarters combat fresh.

Extraction Point begins where the original game ended. Alma is now free, and the F.E.A.R. team must fight her and her nasty minions across a decimated city. The game's creators promise "new levels of action and suspense" as the decidedly creepy storyline continues.

The expansion isn't the only fresh dose of F.E.A.R. planned: Monolith has announced it is creating its own full-length follow-ups to the first game, albeit under a different title.

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point is currently scheduled for release this fall. Vivendi plans to showcase the game at E3 next week, and you can bet we'll be there to bring you more.
    Source

Re: F.E.A.R. Extraction Point

Yes more F.E.A.R.! This game is great.

Comment

Nice one and thanx for the info. F.E.A.R. is a good game, but I still haven't completed it, Street battles would be pretty cool, maybe even a daytime scenario but I suppose it would defeat the purpose of the title. They should make a film out of F.E.A.R.

Comment

HELLLLLL YEESS!!. i was really close to beating the single player (i played too much of the MP so I lost time -_-) and the new patch caused it to lose all my files. im reformatting my computer though, so soon i will start over. this is awesome news!

Comment

Working...
        X