Staying alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying alive.

Alright guys. I have a question. IMO i am an awsome pilot. Except for one thing, when pleanes shoot my heli down. NOw with the new expansion coming out. I would like to know whats the best tips are for evading the airplanes. I love to fly, I belong in the air. But as long as there are planes on the map i just cant stay in the air. So what are some good tips for sstaying alive?

-sky

Re: Staying alive.

Depends on what heli you're using, its the tricks and manuevers that help u avaid planes. When you are targeted, First, fire up those flares and make a quick sharp U-turn to the other side, and get the hell outta there. When i'm in a plane, and spot a heli, but go too fast to target it, i estimate where the heli was last seen (near the tower crane) so if youre in a heli, and a plane targets you, but he is not on your tail anymore, get to the other side of the map. Also it helps to stay low near the ground, but also watch out for ground vehicles and AT. Dont hover unless needed.

Comment

well exlained. See yall in the air.

Comment

evasive maneuvering....

usually i can keep turning so they are infront of me....when they head towards me, i riase up a bit, and fire my missles.....6 times out of ten ( i know, not that great) i will kill them, or damage them enough where they have to repair

Comment

Working...
        X