Hitting the UAV in midair...ughh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting the UAV in midair...ughh!

Ok, well heres the thing thats been annoying me lately.

Last night I played wake some and in the span of 1 hr I hit the UAV in midair 5 times....ours and thiers

Now you can call it bad piloting or whatever, but its just wierd....I mean those things should be going slow so in a jet I should just scream past em, but I see them coming and dodge to the side and its like they go too fast or faster than they should because somehow they still hit me....

I think they should fly lower in general.....not too low, but this is damn annoying.

Re: Hitting the UAV in midair...ughh!

fly higher... then you wont hit them, or shoot them down

Comment

fly higher... then you wont hit them, or shoot them down
      Umm, they fly at like 100m....if im going to make bombing runs I have to fly at least that low...even dive bombing involves pulling up and then il still hit them...

And shooting those things down is just inefficient...

Comment

if you are good it is easy to shoot them down... just machine gun

Comment

if you are good it is easy to shoot them down... just machine gun
          No its easy, but I can only kill one, I don't want to shoot down my own team uav....and I just don't see why they can't lower the altitude of those things....they spawn so often like I said its not EFFICIENT to shoot down every one...

Comment

Viper, UAVs can literally spawn right in front of your jet. Not to mention I've had em crash into the side of my jet plenty of times. When they catch you off guard.. nighty night

Comment

Viper, UAVs can literally spawn right in front of your jet. Not to mention I've had em crash into the side of my jet plenty of times. When they catch you off guard.. nighty night
              Yes, thats whats even more frustrating, although the worst is hitting a supply crate in midair...ughh...

Comment

Hehe, i crash in the uav all the time =\

Comment

Hehe... last night I was playing as commander and launched a UAV that almost instantly exploded. I thought "WTH?" and checked the death list. Sure enough, I'd dropped a UAV right in front of an enemy jet.

Fair trade, if ya sak me.

Here's the strange bit. I think I got credited for the kill!
                  At the end of the round, I had 1 kill to my name despite the fact that I'd spent the whole map hiding below decks on the Essex and never pulled the trigger once.

Comment

I've crashed once into the UAV with a jet, and said WTF just killed me. And sure enough I slammed into my team's UAV.

The other time I slammed into a UAV with a chopper, now I don't know why but an undamaged chopper hitting a UAV is equivalent to hitting another chopper. Because my chopper instantly blew up.

Comment

try bombing from high up - it takes practice but it's a good way not to get shot down.

Comment

OOoohh yes, Has happened plenty to me!

Quite easy to avoid, but when they catch you off guard, it's a pain!

Comment

I understand it's our fault if we run into the UAV... but at least make the thing blow up! Many times I've hit it only to watch it still flying and taunting me. It's like adding insult to injury. That little thing should be in pieces.

Comment

Meh, just deal with it. Sounds like you were just unluky last night. that shouldn't happen very often, abut theres noting to do except shoot em down.

Comment

It's Battlefield

Comment

Working...
                              X