Kit For Noob Survival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit For Noob Survival

Ok, this is my guide which includes some tips, hints, and tactics that I use and seem to be effective.

I'm going to assume that you're used to the game by now and have played at least...1-3 games.
    1. Stick with your squad: A complete 6-man squad is a uncommon sight on the battlefield, but if your lucky enough to all spawn near one another, try to stick together, I've seen squads push back an entire enemy offensive on foot, destroying 5-6 vehicles and killing between 20-30 troops, however, if need be, use ur squad as a meat shield to protect you from the bullets, remember, always take care of numba one

2. Use single-shot, this mode really offers some huge advantages. One, accuracy, for all that spray n' pray going on, you'll be suprised that its only about 2-3 shots that actually hit from that 30 round clip u just burned, using single-shot and practicing with it will get you far, with most guns, single-shot gives u sniper-like accuracy, and extememly improves shots fromt he L85 that people complain about. Two, saves ammo, even with 4 clips -you won't last forever, using the single shot usually gives me...4-5 kills before I die(If i'm lucky )

3. "teh donut" I finally found a use for the dune buggy!, use it to RAMBO and take over bases on ur own here's how: drive at full speed towards enemy base, watch for mines...etc.. NOW, try to smash people and bascially drive like a maniac, if there is a missle lock/vehicle shooting u, my tactic comes into play: drive while holding "W" and "A" or W and D, U'll do a donut, and the dune buggy's the only that that can becuz of it's tight turning, this is DEADLY, it'll throw off ANY missle lock, and basically render u immune to vehicles, you might think it won't..but try it.

4. Sniping, many people like the USA sniper...I don't..for all those ramboing snipers out there, you might know what I'm talking about. The Chinese and MEC sniper kits are bascially the Urban Snipers...they're deadly, the semi-auto sniper rifle with 10 rounds to a clip is a infantry harasser if ur trapped in ur enemy's base, just drop, aim, and fire two shots quickly-garunteed to kill anyone.

5. Anti-air, if u haven't noticed, flares are annoying as hell, they throw off ur nice missle lock, so here's how to beat the pilot. First, wait for ur cursor to lock on, u will hear a "beeP" then, they will most likely drop flares or ditch, if they ditch, fire rockets randomly at them, if not, track the flares..then the flare will give out, and u will still have 2 rockets, they are still reloading flares, and u will aut0-lock again and screw them over with 2 homing missles

Please feel free to commnet on my suggestions

Re: Kit For Noob Survival

Originally posted by da mighty carrot
    :
    2. Use single-shot, this mode really offers some huge advantages. One, accuracy, for all that spray n' pray going on, you'll be suprised that its only about 2-3 shots that actually hit from that 30 round clip u just burned, using single-shot and practicing with it will get you far, with most guns, single-shot gives u sniper-like accuracy, and extememly improves shots fromt he L85 that people complain about. Two, saves ammo, even with 4 clips -you won't last forever, using the single shot usually gives me...4-5 kills before I die(If i'm lucky )

3. "teh donut" I finally found a use for the dune buggy!, use it to RAMBO and take over bases on ur own here's how: drive at full speed towards enemy base, watch for mines...etc.. NOW, try to smash people and bascially drive like a maniac, if there is a missle lock/vehicle shooting u, my tactic comes into play: drive while holding "W" and "A" or W and D, U'll do a donut, and the dune buggy's the only that that can becuz of it's tight turning, this is DEADLY, it'll throw off ANY missle lock, and basically render u immune to vehicles, you might think it won't..but try it.

4. Sniping, many people like the USA sniper...I don't..for all those ramboing snipers out there, you might know what I'm talking about. The Chinese and MEC sniper kits are bascially the Urban Snipers...they're deadly, the semi-auto sniper rifle with 10 rounds to a clip is a infantry harasser if ur trapped in ur enemy's base, just drop, aim, and fire two shots quickly-garunteed to kill anyone.
    2. Works on Spec ops, engineer(sometimes), sniper, medic, AT, Assault. Only works in longer range fighting. If you are within a few feet to your enemy, he might spray bullets into you(or stab or nade you) you do the same. Single shot is bad in those situations, unless you have a decent sniper rifile.

3. Some tip over, but it works sometimes, just watchout also not to tk people. Dont try this on a med-size SUV or it will flip over. Best used with the DPV (USMC dune buggy)

4. Best sniper guns are the unlocks, my top choice is the M95 Barrett.

Comment

Working...
    X