Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf??? I dont get it (Extra unlocks through SF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtf??? I dont get it (Extra unlocks through SF)

I see people with like 1k or 2k more points then me and they have like 8 unlocked guns, I only have 4 so far and I have 3 left to choose from

Re: wtf??? I dont get it

they have special forces, if you have it you can unlock 3rd tier weapons and you get 2 unlocks every promotion.

Comment

heres somthing I dont get. Everybody talks about choosing there unlocks. the 3 unlocks I have, I seemed to have no say in the matter. luckly one was the G3

sheeh.....I must sound like a real n00b

Comment

Originally posted by N3CK_ONE
        heres somthing I dont get. Everybody talks about choosing there unlocks. the 3 unlocks I have, I seemed to have no say in the matter.
        What do you mean? Did somebody else pick them? The other two are probally kits you never use right .

Comment

Originally posted by N3CK_ONE
          heres somthing I dont get. Everybody talks about choosing there unlocks. the 3 unlocks I have, I seemed to have no say in the matter. luckly one was the G3
          err..I hope you're aware that you can browse through a selection of choices by clicking the small arrows in on the left and right side of the unlock window.

Comment

That Is probably my problem then ... I was not aware

Comment

JP, that must suck pretty bad, but don't worry, I've seen a lot of other guys post with the same problem!

Comment

I agree, sometimes you just have to stick with it. You'll get the unlocks eventually.

Comment

im new to online bf2, how do i check my score and what do i do to unlock weapons?

Comment

www.bf2players.com is a good one.
                    http://bf2s.com/player/ is pertier, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                      I see people with like 1k or 2k more points then me and they have like 8 unlocked guns, I only have 4 so far and I have 3 left to choose from
                      I don't mind reading noob questions, but try to use more descriptive and inteligent subject.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                        err..I hope you're aware that you can browse through a selection of choices by clicking the small arrows in on the left and right side of the unlock window.
                        I dont think he knew this at the time. The < and >buttons are there for a reason.

Originally posted by shawns_maggot
                        im new to online bf2, how do i check my score and what do i do to unlock weapons?
                        I would really search the forums a lot before making a new thread. It will be better because you can add to an existing topic. That way the next guy that has the same question can ahve the benefit of your input. I would say about 85% of all BF2 questions are answered within the forums already.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                          I don't mind reading noob questions, but try to use more descriptive and inteligent.
                          Try to use more descriptive and inteligent (intelligent) WHAT?

I found that his subject ("wtf??? I dont get it") perfectly prepared my mind for a noob question, and I was not disappointed.

Why are you attacking his question? He said he had 4 unlocks, while other people of the same rank have 8. His question was answered by the first poster!

Comment

His thread title gives no clue or general idea of what is contained inside unless you actually hold your mouse over it to get a sample of the text..

Post topics like these are frowned upon and you really should include your question, or topic itself, in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
                              His thread title gives no clue or general idea of what is contained inside unless you actually hold your mouse over it to get a sample of the text..

Post topics like these are frowned upon and you really should include your question, or topic itself, in the title.
                              True. I'll edit.
                              Yer welcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X