Spawn Cheat ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawn Cheat ?

Is there a cheat for lowering your spawn time. While capping a flag I killed an opp member, reloaded, turned around and there he was behind emptying his clip into me. ....bugger...

Re: Spawn Cheat ?

are you sure about his name?

Comment

Its possible. Earlier today I was playing Karkand and was doind a little spawn killing. I killed a guy then less than 3 seconds later he spawns right in front of me again, and I kill him again. I was not mistaken either. It wasn't someone with a similar name and he was not revived by a medic.

Comment

im having the same problem alot latley and peeps just spawning were there isnt even a flag & not on a squad leader either..wtf

Comment

Originally posted by -=[PC-EF]=- Surge<UK>
          im having the same problem alot latley and peeps just spawning were there isnt even a flag & not on a squad leader either..wtf
          The Matrix has you!

Comment

I've noticed that too. It always takes me forever to respawn it seems, but I know that other peeps sometimes respawn in a few seconds. What the heck?

Comment

Its probabaly just psychological guys, i always think these things happen, yet the tension etc will just hype it up...

Comment

Sometimes people have the same names.. like:

I'm_so_stupid/I'm_so_stupld (just an example... lol)

it may look obvious, but if someone just spawns and starts shooting you, then you normally look at the name as a whole, rather than every little letter.

But then again it could be adrenaline... or he could really be cheating.. lol

Comment

A medic could have quickly run past and revived him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
                    Its probabaly just psychological guys, i always think these things happen, yet the tension etc will just hype it up...
                    ^^ its probly all in the head, ive had this happen to me all the time, but ive realised cause time flys wen ur killin noobs

Comment

The spawn hack definately exists. I have experienced it with my own eyes on Karkand the other day!
                      I kill this particular player (can't remember his name now unfortunately) on the steps of the hotel and within 5 seconds ( I'd hardly moved the flag at all) he had spawned in behind me and killed me instantly!! I obviously type lots of messages like "you spawn hacking fker etc) and he promply leaves the server!
                      If people spent half the time and effort on improving their strategies/tactics instead of paying for hacks to cheat with, BF2 would be a far better game altogether!!

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!

Comment

Saw it today, one guy defenately was using it, killed as he spawned (was supporting my teammates that were capping the flag), and he spawned again maybe 4 seconds later, I had a good view over the spawn area and no other enemies where at that particular location.
                        Other members of his clan didn't seem to play legit either, I wouldn't rule it out that they were using an aimbot and possibly a UAV/Name-tag hack.

Comment

Maybe you are not very good at reloading your gun xD

Comment

I have noticed a lot lately that people using hacks seem to work together, you never find just one. A player would have to be silly, just daffy in fact to believe that there are no cheaters. The longer that you play the easier it is to spot hacks also. Proveing it so they get banned by EA is another thing. I also think that they would have a easier time of catching the hackers if they looked for two things, players using to much bandwidth in game, and players who suddenly seem to become unstoppable then either dont play or stink again right after a patch, untill thier hack is updated to work with the last patch.
                            Im not saying that everyone who fits into these two catagories is hacking just that these things should raise a red flag and warrent these guys special attention.
                            The newest hack Ive noticed is enemy players that dont show up on UAV and cant be spotted. While playing commander I have zoomed in on areas and tried to spot snipers on buildings, some of those guys just couldnt be spotted. So I set UAV on them and again they didnt show up but I could zoom in on the map and see them. Some of these same players also dont seem to have name tags. They could still get killed, I dropped arty and killed them and got the kill message. Still an unfair advantage.
                            One last thought, EA should require all ranked servers to run battlefield recorder and there should be a way to down load the BFR files outside of the game. It would make it easier to identify cheaters and to prove ones guilt or innocence. EA could also use these files to investigate some of the BUGs that still exist in the game. Anyway thats my 2 cents worth. . . . . .Red

Comment

Yeah same here. Ghost Town today I was playing I have the flag white, kill a guy 2 seconds later hes back again, I shoot him. There was no squad guy near, just him on the UAV spawning at a greyed flag. I killed 3 time, and finally capped the flag. I jumped in my helo and hes firing rockets at me. Its not possible to spawn, then run to that base, do what he did in 3 seconds. 3 or 4 times I killed this guy all within 2 seconds intervals.

So somethings up, I do remember his name to. Sedgemonkey or some crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X