new bug or hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bug or hack?

over the last few days i've noticed a new bug or hack. it happens when an enemy captures a base and you try and get it back. you can get it do neutral but your flag will never raise and you can't capture it. one time was the south base on wake and the other was the east oilfied in Daqing oilfields. both times we had 5-6 people on the flag and uav overhead with no enemies. i've just started to notice it so it seems like a hack. stupid l33t 12 year olds with no skills

Re: new bug or hack?

I think it's a bug. I've also noticed where you can't change the flag at all. The whole damn team could be on the flag and it would not budge.

Comment

prob bug..seen this b4

Comment

To me its first time hearing that there is such a bug. I must be lucky then not to see it :P

Comment

Ya never seen that before maybe there was enemy near? If it was wake maybe there was enemy in building Bug. IDK I'll keep my eye open for it. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Same thing happened to me once on Mashtuur City Hill Flag. UAV aswell, no enemies, 3 guys piled onto the flag... the American flag goes right up, but it stays Neutral.

Comment

lol another bug to add to the list

Comment

That's mut be linked someway to the "capture bug into a vehicle" (should be solved with last patch anyway): sometime you remain in the flag area even if you're away the flag (you'll notice the flag counter on your hud), and yes you're able to capture/defend the flag from where you are.

Comment

Thats probably right, Artic. I have also seen where 2 players on the same team will enter the flag area at exactly the same time and the flag never moves. For the first one wher the flag area seems to stay with you, you have to enter another flag area to stop it. For the second one where the flag wont move, you have to leave the flag area and wait for another player to enter the area. Some how both players have canceled each other out. I just found this out from playing a lot. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I have seen that once on Great Wall map, it was so funny to see the whole team standing by the flag and enemy granades falling at us like rain

Comment

Think that's a bug?

Yesterday, I was in the carrier on Gulf of Oman, and in the hallway underneath. You know, there's the doorway by where the RIBs are, that goes up some steps. You turn to the right or left, go to the middle, thru the door and up more steps. Well I was in the hall b4 you get to the door. I was commander. Some dude had just TK'd me. So I spawned back, chased him down to this hall and TK'd him back. I know, immature of me, who cares. Anyway, right after that, I moved and BLIPPED right up to the deck of the carrier!!!! WEIRD!

Comment

Working...
                      X