Things that make you feel good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you feel good.

Please list any of the things you have done in BF2 that have made you feel good. I don't care if it is getting a medal or winning a clan match or tking a guy for the J-10, whatever. Just put them down.

1. Crashing the transport helicopter into the attack chopper that is being used to stat pad. Then punishing the stat padders for the TK and get kicked for "being a [british cigarette]:censored: ". :laugh:

Re: Things that make you feel good.

stat padding

Comment

Being complemented on doing the SL role very well despite not getting huge points for it.

Spouting a one liner over VoiP that gives everyone in the squad the giggles.

Comment

Knowing that I have a direct role in whether or not my team wins the round. Sometimes, I just stop, and see if my team "holds the line". If they don't, then I know I'm doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          Being complemented on doing the SL role very well despite not getting huge points for it.

Spouting a one liner over VoiP that gives everyone in the squad the giggles.
          See, if people would compliment me, I would be SL more.

5) Sniping a headshot that prevents the death of a teammate who is taking a flag.

Comment

sniping the chopper pilot out, causing it to crash always makes me feel good. :laugh:
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

knife-revive my commander 100 times makes me happy.

Comment

Sniping a running target at the Fog of War. I love it. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Comment

A teammate calling in on the radio and spotting armor then I swoop in and bomb it

Comment

Sitting on top of tanks'/apcs' turrets as support class as it spins around trying to find you while you spam grenades at its front

Comment

Originally posted by signa
                      sniping the chopper pilot out, causing it to crash always makes me feel good. :laugh:
                      ARG! Signa, this happened to me today infact. Was owning in a HIND, racking up all kinds of kills and assists, when BAM, I'm shot out of the helo, it falls on top of another helo, kills about 4 people in the process. Gotta hand it to people who can do it though. What you gain in happiness, I gain in anguish!

Comment

I would say something that made me feel great is getting the Navy Cross and Golden Scimitar Medals and the Legion of Merit Ribbon.

Comment

Throwing off two J10s in the F35 then getting on one tail and blowing it up, flying towards a z10 while the other gets behind me, dodge missles (somehow) and the missles fly forward an tk the z10, handing the j10 pilot -8 points, then pulling up fast and getting on HIS tail and blowing him outta the sky. Just happened in a server. Woot!

Comment

Making sure that I do a good job as commander:
                            Usually the team will say thanks for the supplies or move to an empty flag for the capture, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
                              Please list any of the things you have done in BF2 that have made you feel good. I don't care if it is getting a medal or winning a clan match or tking a guy for the J-10, whatever. Just put them down.
                              TVing trashtalkers in the face is always thoroughly satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                              X