Playing Preference:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Preference:

When BF2's demo released I was stoked, I played it every possible second I could. After its eventual release, I found the time to play it even more. Rank, at one time, was what I was shooting for the most, since I wasn't really worried with the awards. The unlocks are what I was really aiming for, but now that I've received all of them except the p90 and the l96a1, I really don't care much for rank. Recently, some of the new maps and mods have begun to gain my attention more than ever. I've begun to jump in a pub server with some new map or mod, and of course, many times I've run-amuck by myself. sometimes, I've found populated servers, but the biggest problem with many of
    the unranked servers is that they harbor some people with the worst demeanors you might ever play against. the fact that it won't hurt their stats makes it that much easier to act up with no retribution. i know, I know... I can choose another server, but i hope you see my point. regardless, i still enjoy the fresh maps and mods, it reminds me a lot of b42 and hunting down the new mods and maps to play (duh).

sorry for the long opener.

Re: Playing Preference:

as someone said befor me here in the forums: "playing nonranked is like you play for nothing" LOL just jokin'

Comment

I played on unranked and it was all teamkilling and stuff, so I went back to ranked. cant wait for some new mods to come out though

Comment

i play unranked only if im playing demo again

Comment

If I play unranked it seems like a waste, so I only play ranked. It's more fun.

Comment

Mostly unranked. PRMM, fun mods, unranked infantry only. Sometimes ranked but I've began to feel so lonely and bored there. Fun mods are great for relaxing and warming up for either PRMM or infantry battle. I'm eagerly looking forward to mods like PoE and DC. I never played those in 1942 so I don't know what to expect but whatever it is, it can't be worse than vanilla ranked gaming. There's no skill there. Or if there is, it's being used for anything but fair and honourable battle.

"playing nonranked is like you play for nothing"
            Grab a G36E and medikits for godmode, or go whore around in a tank and soon

"playing ranked is like statpadding".

Comment

I always play ranked, just because if I'm just playing around I still get points which help me out. I'm sure when I get tired of the maps I will move to a mod or new maps.

Comment

I was playing an unranked server, tactical gamers. Well it at least had tactical in the name. It was a lot of fun. I went there by reference to this forum. It's not complete chaos like most servers i've been in, which are ranked, but I'm not in a clan so finding teamwork like i found in that server was much more satisfying, even if we didn't win.

Comment

the operation peacekeeper mod has quite a few populated servers right now.

Comment

USI an PRMM has quite a few full servers, and many unfilled servers. try them out.

Comment

you need more options for your poll, youve got playing ranked, playing some ranked some unranked, than you jump staright into custom maps and mods:hmm:

I dont play ranked server at all, but Im not into any of the mods either, sooo, what do I pick......

Comment

dont worry about it

Comment

i only play ranked... no point goin unranked..... i want my awards....

Comment

Ranked servers / USI

Comment

Our team has an unranked server, we play there for fun and tk the hell out of each other, then just jump in our regular ranked server

Comment

Working...
                              X