Operation Peacekeeper Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Peacekeeper Mod

This deals with BF2. Alright all you BF2 gu-ru's take a look at this, I start the game everything runs fine, I try to start a single player game it crashes so I went So then I try a diff map, after I load it goes to Validating Client Info...Then it crahes, and i'm running my graphics on Medium. Then I go I got it! run the graphics on LOW!!! I go in start a map Validating Client Info, crashe! so i'm really buggered on what to do

But what really confusses me is that I can run Battlefield 2 maps on Medium...

btw this is the mod, it is on the front page called Operation PeaceKeeper for BF2...I installed everything perfect..Please help me

Re: Operation Peacekeeper Mod

It wasnt made for single player. Multiplayer should work. It works for me on medium settings.

Comment

Ya but there are no multiplayer maps.

I mean't there is no servers up

If you can give me server I'd be glad to come

Comment

same.....have the same problem.....please if someone can post a serv be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I am having the same issue. You can read it here
          I will go ahead and post what I said over there for my last post:

Ok, I am now done with this mod. Sucks cause it looks great. To bad I can't get the damn thing to work. Overview: Whats it doing? When create local, or join a server, when the map loads to 14% BF2 crashes to desktop. What have you done to try to fix the problem? I have re-booted. I have tried to un-install, which it wont allow. Says I moved or changed the un-install exe. "which I have not" So I just re-installed over. I have went in and deleted it from the BF2 folder and all shortcuts. Then re-installed again. Nothing works. So F*** it. I wait for the final version or someone to tell me to try something else.

Comment

Working...
          X