Crash to desktop...any news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash to desktop...any news?

wondering if there has been any developement on the problem of having the game crash to desktop and rebooting the computer....i have had both problems happen right when i am loading into a server. But when i get a new patch, it works perfect for 2 days. I also had the game working great for 2 months when i first bought it when it was released.
    I'd love if someone had some answers and help me....if needed i will send my computer details.

If there were a solution i'd be the happiest man alive.....dying to play...:cry:

Justin.

Re: Crash to desktop...any news?

specs please...could be overheating too

Comment

Please don't doublepost.

Comment

specs are AMD Athlon XP 1800+ 1.53 GHz
        768MB of RAM
        NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 256MB

i dont believe its overheating because i have tried starting the game right when i start the computer, and plus my computer is in a really cold basement...but who knows.

Comment

Ya, I have the same problem also, but lucky me, mine doesn't restart and mine only quits to the desktop randomly and normaly only 1 time a day annnd it doent do it whilst loading or in menus. Some of the guys that I play with have the same problem as me.

Comment

A lot of people have that problem, i had to re-install Windows, and that seemed to fix it (so far) but i dont suggest that to anyone.. its a bloody hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blak_Pheonix
              A lot of people have that problem, i had to re-install Windows, and that seemed to fix it (so far) but i dont suggest that to anyone.. its a bloody hassle.
              I did too, Windows reinstall stop my CTD which used to happen after about 5maps.

Comment

Working...
              X