Stock weapons not so bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock weapons not so bad

It looks like everybody want the unlocks, but nothing is wrong with the stock weapons. The pump action shotguns are very good in close range, m24 still has the best accuracy along with the l96, And the MP-5 is sometimes better than the DAO-12, especially if oyu want to kill somebody more than 15 feet away from you. The M4 is still decent carbine and I even prefer it over the scar-l. I changed my opinion about the AK also. The AK-47 is excellent weapon for short and midrange combat. I prefer it over the M16 because of the full auto vs. 3 round burst mode, even though the M16 is more accurate rifle. But I think that the AK-101 rocks among all the stock weapons. Solid accuracy and good punch. The only class that I wouldn't want the stock weapon is the support class, where the MG36 and the PKM are still by far better than the RPK, and especially better than the SAW.

Re: Stock weapons not so bad

I agree. I've been using basic weapons all week just to do something different. I played a game using the M4 and got as good a score with it as the G36/SCAR-L.

Comment

I like using the MEC AK-47U nowandays.
      It is the Special Ops gun.

Comment

I really like some of the stock guns too. the American and Chinese pump shotguns are way better than any of the sapper unlocks in my opinion. The M4 carbine is pretty sweet too, and it also looks cooler than any of the other spec-ops guns.

Comment

I just got into a game where I couldn't use my unlocks, ya know, that bug everyone experiences. So I used the MEC machine gun and came in first. Stock guns are great.

Comment

i've been using the rpk 101(mec support) it is seems to have magic bullets.. they find usmc's heads

Comment

I love the M4.. it's probably my fav gun in the game.

Comment

i would have to disagree about the SAW being a bad weapon, i am somewhat proficient with it, and i now get more kills with it than i did with the PKM

Comment

The AKs are definetly awesome guns. M16 is meh, M4 owns, and the MP5 and PP19 rock.

Comment

Most the stock guns are better than the unlocks yea.

Comment

Agreed, I use almost exclusively the stock weapons and rarely find myself dying and saying "He only won because he had a better gun"

Comment

The stock guns are so so, I find I prefer the G3 to the AKs as a rifle, but I do miss the GL.

The M4 and G36C are a toss up for me, the G36C is more accurate but the M4 has the better red dot scope. The AK74-U is too inaccurate for my tastes.

The medic guns I definitely prefer the G36E over the stock M16, though depending on the situation I may use the AKs over the G36E when I need the auto fire ability.

The MG I just stick with the PKM most times, although I find the stock ones aren't that bad themselves.

I definitely prefer the sniper unlocks compared to the auto snipers for the PLA/MEC, only the M24 is a suitable stock sniper rifle for my tastes.

Comment

I've gone back to using the stock weapons (asides from the Jackhammer, thats my baby - and I really suck with pump action shotguns) just to get the feel of individual armies back, and I have not done as well as I have been doing these past few days for a long while, so yeah, I agree with you. They are not so bad after all

Comment

Ever since I joined a clan, I usually only play stock weapons 'cause that's all you can use in clan matches. The ak-101 is probably the best gun in the game if you dont count the g36e. And about the m16, you just need to know how to use it. I hated it when I first started using it but it helps a lot if you know what you're doing with it. As far as the support class goes, RPK is better than the PKM in my opinion. I think its a little faster fire and more accurate than the PKM. Spec Ops, the m4 although it doesnt really pack a punch, damn you can practicly snipe with that thing. Sniping, I love all the basic snipers but i still prefer bolt action. Anti tanks, Dao is more fun but it becomes usless when your target is about 30+ feet away. Assault, never use them since the patch where u cant b-hop.

Just my 2 sence

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                              The only class that I wouldn't want the stock weapon is the support class, where the MG36 and the PKM are still by far better than the RPK, and especially better than the SAW.
                              Hmm I'd say the SAW or RPK are much better than the PKM. I've been playing support lately, up to some 80 odd hours, and the SAW is much better for all ranges especially in CQC. The PKM's ROF is pathetically slow. And generally speaking most stock weapons are good

Comment

Working...
                              X