Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vehicular Teamkills need to be fixed, NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicular Teamkills need to be fixed, NOW!

OK, its happened to all of us, I know, but why isn't something being done about it?

My favorite part of this game by far is suicide buggy bombing! I know its a cheap tactic, but I love it anyway! Its SO much fun I could almost crap my pants!

Anyway, my second favorite part of BF2 is hopping in a buggy and running people down like dogs. GTA, Mofugga! But why is it that you have to have a direct line of sight in the middle of your screen and be moving at a high rate of speed to kill your enemy? OK, that makes sense, but you can kill a friendly traveling at less than 5MPH by genly grazing them with the side of your vehicle!!!!!!!!! W T F, OVER?

A few minutes ago I missed out on a Silver, if not a Gold because some guy wanted a ride, so, I stopped and very, VERY slowly backed up while trying to look behind me. Of course the idiot ran directly behind my vehicle and just died without even a smacking sound. In fact, I was sitting still when he died! I could hear his footsteps, so I stooped moving completely and then I hear "BLEH" (the sound that all dying people make I guess)

Then guess what happened? "You have been punished for a TeamKill!"

Oh, and you know what else? the way he got my attention to give him a ride in the first place was by SHOOTING AT ME!

OMFG, WHY HAVEN'T THEY FIXED THIS YET?! You can jump into a speeding buggy doing like 70 MPH by simply pressing the E key at the right time and be completely unhurt. BUT, if the vehicle is rolling backward slowly down a hill and some smacktard jumps behind it, you kill him! AAAGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can make it so that mines dont kill friendlies, nerf mini guns, nerf then beef-up then re-nerf AA (or whatever strength AA is at these days, I cant keep up anymore) But they cant fix dumb sh!t like this or the red tag glitch, WTF?

Sorry all, didnt mean to be so negative, but I was having a bad day all around before this happened.

Re: Vehicular Teamkills need to be fixed, NOW!

Not sure how long you have been playing but, long ago in October last year I think they did fix it. It used to be that if a vehicle even tapped out or thought about tapping you, it was an instant teamkill. The fastest fix is using a little common sense.
    I agree, they can do all that stuff to the game even nerf the teamwork and some useless vehicle drops, but teh real problems still remain...GG EA!

Comment

what they need to do is fix it so i dont die when i clothsline myself with the wing/rockets on a jet when im trying to get into it. and no, the jet is not moving, before anyone says it. the jet is just sitting there, i go over to get in it and i bump into the rockes under the wings and die. stupid.

Comment

No change necessary imo.
        You can't patch player stupidity so why even try.

Comment

Here's my rule.... if someone shoots your vehicle for a ride... leave them.... they can walk. I don't need any idiot passengers.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
            No change necessary imo.
            :rofl:
            Thanks, that is exactly what I was wanting to say, but I did not wan to be blunt about it...:rofl:

Comment

Yeah, it used to be even worse, I think the code is different for friendlies and enemys, I've actually seen a spec ops guy SLIDE across the ground being pushed by a tank as he tried to slap the C4 on... go figure.

Btw, OT but Revoluti0n whose that hot chick in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarz
                My favorite part of this game by far is suicide buggy bombing! I know its a cheap tactic, but I love it anyway! Its SO much fun I could almost crap my pants!
                :laugh2: :rofl::laugh2:

Comment

one of the worst, most humiliating, curse worthy things that can happen with vehicles is when you are driving along, you see someone you want to kill, you jump out and before you know it you are killed by your own vehicle rolling over you! there arent enought swear words in the world for that one...

Comment

Originally posted by VC_Resurrected
                    one of the worst, most humiliating, curse worthy things that can happen with vehicles is when you are driving along, you see someone you want to kill, you jump out and before you know it you are killed by your own vehicle rolling over you! there arent enought swear words in the world for that one...

Don't forget that part where you drives along and you jump out to kill him, but he kills you instead. So much selfconfidence wasted, just because you thought you could kill a single enemy but he kills you instead

:cry:

Its ok as it is now. Having nightmares from the time where a friendly just touched your tank or apc and dead was he and you got punished :laugh:

Comment

It isn't fixed, I walked into a chopper with no one in and died for just touching it

Comment

You can hop down mountains, open ur parachute 10 feet from the ground, get out o jets going at 700 mph. But when u walk into a tree, oh no, BLURRGHH! You die!! Now that is annoying. At least it only happens once in a while though...
                        (soz its got nothin to do with the post)

Comment

Guys, I'm trying for my Good Conduct medal, and I'm finding that I'll never get it in a vehcile. There are too many people bumping you for team vehicle damage and too many people not looking both ways before they cross the road. It's sad really.

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                          No change necessary imo.
                          They dio it all the time don't they? GL? Claymoores?

Comment

I'll shoot if I want a ride, but I wont shoot the vehicle, I'll do a short burst above the vehicle as a way of attracting attention. Shooting your own teams vehicle seems a bit silly in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X