C4 noob?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 noob?

ok I was playing strike at karkand some guy was horing off the tank so i would make a bomb car(also i only suicided while doing this like 2/6 times). I killed him everytime. Of course he complains to me about being a c4 noob. Then the admin bans me from the server for doing this. I dont get it whats wrong with this stratige.

Re: C4 noob?

Originally posted by midnight9
    ok I was playing strike at karkand some guy was horing off the tank so i would make a bomb car(also i only suicided while doing this like 2/6 times). I killed him everytime. Of course he complains to me about being a c4 noob. Then the admin bans me from the server for doing this. I dont get it whats wrong with this stratige.
    LOL look at whos really the "noob"... this guy can't even hit a car with a tank :laugh:

Comment

There was a post a little while ago about this to.

I dont think its that big deal, but if you use it as your main strategy and just do nothing else except that it will just get boring. I never bothered doing it unless I really needed to.

Comment

lol i know he was crying saying stop useing c4s and fight me like a man. Lmao hes the one hiding in a tank

Comment

while I generally don't like that strategy, sometimes it is necessary.

either way, it's a valid tactic.

Comment

totally valid tactic, they do it over in the middle-east, why cant we do it BF2

Comment

Nothing wrong with it, yet another server to avoid

Comment

Originally posted by midnight9
                guys who hides always in a tank scared killin foot soldiers pawning light wheels and so not using his gun/equipment are GAYS unless you fight him with a tank...for me thats not a noob tactic i think the admin is the noob one

Comment

Originally posted by xXx-Arc_Angel-xXx
                  totally valid tactic, they do it over in the middle-east, why cant we do it BF2
                  Moron

Comment

Working...
                  X