Oh No, another frag video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No, another frag video

well, I made one with a combination of ingame and battlerecorder footage. The video is very good quality rendered in high def 720x450 widescreen (1/2 my regular res) It was captured with fraps though

Its an 80mb zip file for 4 mins, and you need the xvid codec to view

It was a few rounds I played last night and I decided to make a vid, keep in mind its nothing mindblowing, but there are some entertaining knife and shockpaddle kills

http://files.filefront.com/hqfragzip.../fileinfo.html

Re: Oh No, another frag video

Rapidshare.de ftw! please use it next time (downloading )

great movie... bf2 is a whole nother world on high setting(ill never know)

Comment

not again?? :cry: why you always choise the filefront or filesclouds... ahhh...
      i can't download from BF2 hosting sites, slow speed, long wait before start donwloading... ahhh...
      Use next time rapidshare.de or public FTPĄ

Comment

filefront is very nice, ive once gotton over 700 kbps dont ask me how i dont know

but im downloading now at around 200 kbps...now its 120 GOD DAMMIT FILEFRONT I HATE YOU!!!!

why such a large file? is it long? 84 mb is pretty big

any particular reason why its an RAR if its just one file?

EDIT: NICE VIDEO

You are definately pretty good, some of those kills should be bragged about like the knifes, knife to L85A1 combos, and the shockpedals to L85A1 combos those were insane.

beautiful graphics and fps too, nice

Comment

Sorry about the hosting site guys, I normally host stuff on our clan ftp, but we dont have the bandwith for me to post an 80mb file on a public forum. I just didnt know of any other free hosting site other than filefront, I will try uploading to that other one.

Its 80mb because I am a quality freak, and since its a high resolution (720x450) it needs to have a high bitrate to look good.

Comment

You owned with l85a1!!! The music was well different but I actually liked it. Its nice seeing something different in videos. Well good job and your right the quality is the best Ive seen in alot of videos.

Comment

updated link with rapidshare

http://rapidshare.de/files/19757733/FragHQxvid.avi.html

Comment

Working...
              X