Need a Favor - PLEASE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Favor - PLEASE?

I can no longer play Single Player ONLY MP - - - I believe somehow my AI folder got corrupted, not sure IF that is what contols it or not, BUT I sure would appreciate it If some Good samaritan here would send me a COPY of and unaltered AI File?? It is at Programfiles\EA\BF2\mods\BF2\AI.

My EMail Address is: res6ueif@verizon.net

Thank YOU! Michael

Re: Need a Favor - PLEASE?

Not sure if its actually what you need, but im e-mailing you all the files in that folder of mine now.

Comment

Thanks ALOT POISON, but now I know, that that is NOT the "poison" that I need..........at least that has been clarified. I swapped out that Folder and it still CYD's as soon as I hiit Start SinglePlayer.
      I sure wish I knew WHAT and Where the File is that Contols this......I have finally been recently in touch with EA Support BUT it has reverted to to the STOCK "solutions" to problems with a NEW Install - but mine has been on my HD for over a year w/o major problems - and now this bug-a-boo. I think my installing a MOD from here that allows you to use 32 Bots in SP may have done something.

I hate to re-install the game and won't - - - will have to always play MP probably.

THANKS mucho! Happy Stinky Da My-HO! Day
      Michael

Comment

geez. all u gotta do is reinstall and ur single player should be fine. also make a back up for ur bf2.

Comment

Make sure you backup your C:\Documents and Settings\Nick\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles

unless you want to set all your controles again

Comment

Why don't you want to reinstall? It will take like 20 minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Betageek
              Why don't you want to reinstall? It will take like 20 minutes...
              most people r buzy and dont want to wait 20 mins. tht is y i made a backup file lol.

Comment

I think you guys are talking me into a re-install in order to solve this dilemna BUT let me ask you this:
                1) In order NOT to lose my Sign In/Acct/Names etc. - I make a Copy of the BF2 Folder that is in My Documents and SAVE, right? Then re-install everything and re-insert that BF2 Folder into My Documents - then my Names/Settings will be re-newed, right?
                What I want to AVOID is having to setup a NEW Account again?????

2)When I uninstall BF2 will that, for example, remove my Mods like Project Reality also?? Special Forces??

PS - - - Going to the Address given above to find Profiles - I find NO File named Profiles in that Folder, only, "Dmp, LogoCache, and Mods". I find "Profiles" in ProgramFiles\EAGames\BF2. BTW - does the Profiles File include both my in Game Settings AND my Account Name and PW??

TKS Michael

CANCEL the Last, Soldiers!

Thanks for advice etc......I have followed it and re-installed the game and am now enjoying the SP Mode again.

Carry ON! PFC C-Hawk

Comment

Working...
                X