Immediate Unlocks with SF ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immediate Unlocks with SF ?

I was just curious, when I install SF and play my first round in SF - do I get immediate unlocks? I Hear people are without reaching a certain amount of points or the "next rank" for another unlock..... that you get some right away. This true?

Re: Immediate Unlocks with SF ?

you just need to play one round of sf and then you can get your unlocks.

Comment

Very cool! Loading up SF for the first time now

Comment

and you don't even need to play a round. just join a server and gain a point and then quit.

wait an hour or two for the servers to update and voila.

Because you have to wait for your stats to update in bfhq - i wouldn't call it immediate =)

Comment

I installed SF, and never got my unlock(s). PLEASE, someone help me. I installed SF a while ago, too.

BTW, is it two unlocks or one?

Comment

The number of unlocks you get is related to the number you currently have now.
            Ex:
            If you ahve 3 unlocks so far, when you play SF you will get 3. If you have 6 now, you will get 6 upon playing SF. Click on the ranks, unlocks, link in my sig for more info. Also, if you search the forums, you cna find at least 3 dozen threads with various explanaitions on all aspects of the unlocks.

Comment

Ahh, I installed SF just before I became Corprol (500 pts), so I had zero unlocks.
              Because I had zero, I immeidiately got zero, right?

Comment

Working...
              X