No joy i ncheap meadls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No joy i ncheap meadls

I got 3 medals in a "cheap" way, no joy in it (Spetz, SAS, & Ppl's Medallion):|:

When I got my Expert Knife Combat Medal, & Sharpshooter infantry Medal w/ the same knife stroke @ the very end of a round it was 100 times more satisfying, & rewarding

imho

"Something given has no value", Michael Ironsides in the movie "Starship Troopers"

peace

Re: No joy i ncheap meadls

Well, this is the result of people complaining so much because they want instalnt gratification. They are not aware of the fact that you ahve to work for some of those things voer time. I would think too that they are under the impression that if you buy the game and once you ahve played one hour, you are entitled to every damn thing that the rest of us have earned through hours of work. It is sad I agree.

Comment

Revolution! I understand what your saying, but I think EA just realized the makeing ppl 'work for medals' isnt a good thing... btw those who play thier asses off (600hours+ already) has a bunch of medals to own wich common players will never get...

Comment

I have to say that in my opinion the requirements shouldnt have been changed, i figured id never get them anyway, now i have the US Navy Cross or whatever and i couldnt care less, if the requirements had stayed the same and id have got it then yeah id be pleased about it.

But whatever EA keep changing the things that people complain about all the while not realising that most of the people who arent complaining about it arent apathetic, theyre just happy with it the way it is.

Comment

Getting medals just for playing and destroying a bunch of n00bs is a joke anyway. Closest thing to getting an earned medal medal is playing in 21CW and doing an amazing job taking or holding a flag against all odds or something.

Comment

Its funny how you guys blend playing games and work... I personally dont care much about medals more about having fun. When I start calling games work than I need to stop playing.

Comment

Listen guys, It's a game. If someone is "busting their asses" getting medals regular players will never get, then those "elites" need to reevaluate their life style.

This is a GAME, not a JOB. Just play. Medals are tiny pixelated images which reap no rewards in real life. Lowering the req's doesn't do anything but let regular players have a CHANCE to get the medals.

Comment

But you will have a bigger e-pen*s!!!!!!
                B----------------------------------------------------D

Comment

Working...
                X