i've found my new fav weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've found my new fav weapon

i've been playing spec ops alot, and i've fallen in love with the scar-l, it kills the g36c, thats all i have to say, thanks

Re: i've found my new fav weapon

Originally posted by whagestad
    i've been playing spec ops alot, and i've fallen in love with the scar-l, it kills the g36c, thats all i have to say, thanks
    Wait till you get the G36E my friend. And the L96. And the PKM. And the Jackhammer. And the G3.

Personally, I like the G36E best. Or was it the PKM? :laugh:

Comment

The SCAR-L is horrible IMO

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
        I tend to agree. I was seriously un-impressed by the weapon. Higher damage (which doesn't even lower the number of shots-to-kill) and a fancy red-dot scope doesn't offset lower accuracy and more recoil. Plus, it looks lame. Makes me think it should be painted dusty sky blue and come with a matching handbag.

Comment

When spec ops I'll take the G36 or the AKS, sometimes the M4 if I feel like playing a little airsoft.

Comment

Actually, the SCAR-L takes one less shot to kill armored targets than the other carbines, including the G36C. On unarmored targets though, they kill people with the same amount of ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles17
              Actually, the SCAR-L takes one less shot to kill armored targets than the other carbines, including the G36C. On unarmored targets though, they kill people with the same amount of ****s.
              Don't look only at the shots to kill number. You gotta look at the rounds per minute ratio as well (and of course accuracy, but thats each persons choice).

The PKM fires 450 shots per minute, and the MG36 fires 600 shots a minute. Although they are different, they both need the same amount of time to kill a person, because they do a different amount of damage.

Comment

Pump-shottys ftw!

and

Shook Paddles ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                  The inacuracy at medium/long range even in short bursts.... given that it has a FRICKEN LASER SITE irritates the crap out of me... I was seriously dissapointed with this weapon which is why I started playin Medic (G36e) and Sniper (L96A1) more... Step-2 Upgrades that are actually BETTER than their default options...

The M4 is almost better than the SCAR-L in my opinion...If they would give the G36C a Laser-dot scope it would be the best...

Comment

Originally posted by SnowControl
                    The PKM fires 450 shots per minute, and the MG36 fires 600 shots a minute. Although they are different, they both need the same amount of time to kill a person, because they do a different amount of damage.
                    HOWEVER... give me my pkm and I will tap the trigger three times and BA-DOW!

fun to snipe snipers with the pkm.

It took me a while to realize not to run in blazing with the pkm held down.

Comment

Makes me think it should be painted dusty sky blue and come with a matching handbag.
                      LMAO, some funny stuff right there

Comment

I think the scar l looks cool, but the g36c really IS better.

However best spec ops weapon in chiense one, I forget what its called, but it really does rock...

Comment

Originally posted by SEVERITY
                          The G36 variants rule BF2
                          I agree with this guy...

Comment

Yup, G36E and the SCAR-L are a huge slap in the face from EA saying "Buy the expansion unless you want to be disadvantaged", those ****ers.

Comment

the scarl is an assault weapon, the g36c is a general purpose weapon. what does that mean? it means the scarl can be more effective than the g36c at close range, due to the damage and inaccuracy, and can snipe on semi, but looses effectiveness at mid range do to its recoil.

Comment

Working...
                              X