Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Man on fire, Man on fire!!

Originally posted by AP_piano295
    this is maybe true... the thing is i'm never shot with an Eryx while im on the move its allways just these guys who run around with it armed and blast u at close range takes no skill. but it doesnt really bother me it's fun to snipe people who try and eryx you at long rage and you snipe their head while the rockets mid air and then move.
    not true. ive taken out snipers earlier then they could get a headshot on me. btw, you can kill ppl w/ the Eryx while moving by just hitting their feet....

Originally posted by punisher1990_1
    Ummm thats the P90. But i tol agree wit ya, i h8 n00bs who jus walk round wit SRAW or Eryx shootin at ya with em ITS FOR ARMOUR!!!!! i no soldiers get armour plates but come on.... use AP rounds if ur that desperate ffs!! .........sorry touchy subject :P
    no, its the PP-19, the MEC 45 round Anti tank gun.

Originally posted by TheGuyWhoShotU
    Absurd, if your getting owned by rockets either u suck or the other guy is really good. GUN>rocket when it comes down to inf.
    thank you, someone who can actually kill people at long range with the rockets

Comment

REEEEEEAAAWWWWWW... REEEEEAAAWWWWWWW.... I can hear the fire trucks coming now!
      Cool PoTd
      Just shows you how easily you can decieve the human eye! In game it looks like an awsome explosion, but if you get it frame by frame you can see how ugly the grafix really are.

Comment

burney lol

Comment

ha ha lol:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Travers1111
            REEEEEEAAAWWWWWW... REEEEEAAAWWWWWWW.... I can hear the fire trucks coming now!
            Cool PoTd
            Just shows you how easily you can decieve the human eye! In game it looks like an awsome explosion, but if you get it frame by frame you can see how ugly the grafix really are.
            ouch... that has to hurt.

6/10

Comment

Kinda cool. And yes, shootin rockets at people takes skill over distances.

Comment

Originally posted by NSF|0v3rKi11
                I don't like it 0/10..

Reason- I hate nubs who noob toob with the Eryx. Learn how to use the mp5 or the pp-19.
                well, i dont like your response.

reason - i hate ****tards who put other players down because THEIR methods are more effective than their own. so stfu. douche.

Comment

not that good 6/10

Originally posted by NSF|0v3rKi11
                  I don't like it 0/10..

Reason- I hate nubs who noob toob with the Eryx. Learn how to use the mp5 or the pp-19.
                  well for me using eryx,rpg or sraw when killin ppl especially when running takes skill..... i think there is no noob thing on that in my opinion cuz using launchers when killin ppl takes more skills than using guns even though its a lil bit stupid cuz soldiers here are not made of metal plates btw if he wants to kill some foot soldiers using launchers let him do it it is his decision..

Comment

my screenshot is POTD
                    im so happy xD

ugly graphics tough.

Comment

nice potd. i give it a 8/10.

about the whole "eryx/SRAW is a noob tube", i will reply to you that you actually have to hit the person to kill him; its pretty hard to do against pretty much everyone, especially at close range, because people move aronud constantly and have a big chance of killing you first. M203/GP30/GP25 were way easier to use then that.

Comment

I made the mistake of installing BF2 in Dutch, I removed BF2 after 5 minutes and reinstalled the English version. Damn these translators just don't know how to pick the right Dutch words for their English counterparts.

Pic is ok.

Comment

LOL nice pic

Comment

Originally posted by Eglaerinion
                            I made the mistake of installing BF2 in Dutch, I removed BF2 after 5 minutes and reinstalled the English version. Damn these translators just don't know how to pick the right Dutch words for their English counterparts.

Pic is ok.
                            True..

Comment

Good Pic! That guy got owned!

Comment

Originally posted by A. Smith
                                nice potd. i give it a 8/10.

about the whole "eryx/SRAW is a noob tube", i will reply to you that you actually have to hit the person to kill him; its pretty hard to do against pretty much everyone, especially at close range, because people move aronud constantly and have a big chance of killing you first. M203/GP30/GP25 were way easier to use then that.

omg thats such lie, you dont have to hit the person to kill them, you just hit the floor or the wall and it kills them, its so damn easy to guide a rocket to hit someone, and very noobish.

as for the m203 and all that, i hate it when people walk around only use that, i only use it for groups and vehicles like its post to be used, other then that i use the M16A2(favorite and best gun of them all!!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X