BF2142 new game mode!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 new game mode!

Just days before E3, EA and DICE have announced that Battlefield 2142 will have a new game mode. It will be called “Titans”. http://digitalbattle.com/2006/05/05/...new-game-mode/

Re: BF2142 new game mode!

Comment

arrrg bf2142 EA's worst desicion yet, gee lets see if we can totally corrupt the bf series he he lets make it furturistic!!! ya ya thats the ticket lets throw our market share away and try to steal players from clonewars and other games....we dont need the players that have made us rich anymore....

Comment

Just recall BF42 and the map Coral Sea and you can see where this "new" game type is going......Been there, done that.

Comment

I really wonder why its takeing them so long to make more game modes, PR has 4 game modes already.

Comment

Just a reminder: TBF2142 is open for business
            http://www.totalbf2142.com/

I gotta say, I love the sound of this gametype tho. Blow the crap outta the enemy's huge mobile base while defending yours... my god. I was hoping to see something like that, but didn't think I'd be seeing it any time soon.

Comment

even not being as interested in bf2142 as i should, i have to say some of the things i hear about this game are are pretty cool, and this thing sounds cool aswell, i'm with wargimp on this one, i'm all over blowing up things, specially if they are enormous.

the question for me is, will this be cut before the game release along with a load of other features they speak of just to be added later as paid content like what happened to BF2?

Comment

Yeah the gamemode sounds allright but like I said in the other topic Iam just not into future based games. Mecs and lasers and big ships dont get me quivering with excitement.

I love this quote from the article though

But one thing remains unknown; Will it ship with the same amount of bugs as Battlefield 2, or more?
                haha the or more? should have a sound effect going dun dun dunnnn after it.

Comment

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
                  the question for me is, will this be cut before the game release along with a load of other features they speak of just to be added later as paid content like what happened to BF2?
                  im still waiting for repeling, landing craft, and laser designator (or at least binoculars for god sakes)

what ****es me off is what happened with special forces. sf has a truly unique gameplay and only 9 maps. i want the original bf2 maps in sf. the tactical gamer mod has this, yet no1 plays mods!

anyhow, not to enthusiastic about 2142 simply because of the "futuristic" factor. the reason is that fantasy and sci fi games are generaly more dumbed down than modern day and period peace games.

Comment

Sounds similar to UT Onslaught when you link up to the opponents core.

Comment

BF2142 idea...

Allow us to put our BF2 characters in "Stasis Mode" and cryogenically freeze them until the year 2142...

Basically reward BF2 owners who buy BF2142 by allowing their ranks and unlocks to transfer.....

Now that, would be tight...

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                        BF2142 idea...

Allow us to put our BF2 characters in "Stasis Mode" and cryogenically freeze them until the year 2142...

Basically reward BF2 owners who buy BF2142 by allowing their ranks and unlocks to transfer.....

Now that, would be tight...
                        Haha thats an awsome way of looking at that. Thats actually a good idea, I dont think that ranks and unlocks should go though. That would defeat the purpose of playing the game and it being a new game becuase alot of people would have everything on day one. It would be cool if they give you something that would make you have an advantage over other players though.

Comment

That idea has already been mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                          X