Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Servers

Two points..

1) I see more german servers than any other language/nationality. How is it on SF and EURO?

2) German servers seem to have the worst admins. Oblivious to obvious stat padding going on, i come to expect to see violations in german servers. Is it cultural? People tend to think that when it comes to cheating and abusing online games that Asians are the largest group of perpatraitors, but ive never seen any evidence to support such a generalization (except for WoW lol). I have seen in my time playing BF2 that germans either allow cheating/padding/etc or they just dont see it. Anybody else notice this?

The worst of the germans that ive seen is the popular clan =GER= German Elite Ranked. They hold 3 confirmed via fraps cheaters/stat padders that i know of and im sure many more. Their 2 servers usually always have stat padding going on by their clan members and outsiders.

On the other hand it seems to me that the cleanest servers in the game belong to UK hosted clans/people.

Re: German Servers

I like my Schnitzel and Sauerkraut!!!!11eins

Yeah a lot of German servers are s*cking exspecially their admins.
    It must be the lost world wars why we are teh Uber-sux0rz :laugh:
    Or it's their "Bierplautzenstolz", i don't know..

But there are a lot of German servers and admins which are really nice! You just have to know them. Same for the Clans.

I'm eating a Knackwurst now and construct a Kuckucksuhr!
    Grüß Gott!

Comment

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck

But there are a lot of German servers and admins which are really nice! You just have to know them. Same for the Clans.
      I never mind being proved wrong, lets hear some places to go.

Comment

This one is nice:
        81.3.59.98:31590 // Kifferstuebchen.de III

and this one for example:
        81.3.59.198:30200 // [CvN]Checker vom Neckar Ranked Server

You'll see: when Germans are reaching an age over 14 they are one of the n1cest people in the world

Schweinshaxen-power OLOL!!1

Comment

Working...
        X