• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad News Glenmores

Here is the thing:
    I am winning poision.
    I am the Washington Generals of BF2.

I am on the winning team less than 40% of the time or something. The funny thing is, that I am getting alot of points and kills and captures and am doing my part. I have noticed that I actually do better when my team is wearing their a** for a hat. I guess being a medic helps because I can revive a whole short-bus full of my Corky-esque teammates before they skitter off to-and-fro trying to cover any nearby enemy tank with a meat curtain.

My question: anyone else embrace playing with a team who takes breaks mid-battle to remove their protective hockey helmet for apple slices and Snack Packs?

Re: Bad News Glenmores

If it weren't for them, we wouldn't look so good...

Comment

Originally posted by Glenmore
      I am on the winning team less than 40% of the time or something. The funny thing is, that I am getting alot of points and kills and captures and am doing my part. I have noticed that I actually do better when my team is wearing their a** for a hat. I guess being a medic helps because I can revive a whole short-bus full of my Corky-esque teammates before they skitter off to-and-fro trying to cover any nearby enemy tank with a meat curtain.

My question: anyone else embrace playing with a team who takes breaks mid-battle to remove their protective hockey helmet for apple slices and Snack Packs?
      LMAO. I'm not sure where to start. Great post, well written and I laughed out loud....

Not onto the subject. I have embraced that position on many a times, watching endless meat-curtains attempt to go Tianamen Square on armor while I'm left to fend of 2 fulls squads moving around like they all just watched 'Dallas SWAT' and are clearing the area inch by inch.

Usually times like this involve me and a clanmate, I'll play the assault/grunt part, and he'll go medic, cleaning up my messes and reviving me once he's done. But in a server full of nubs there is ample opportunity to pick up points and give the other side something to fight over.

The only time this doesn't work, and probably one of the reasons I stick to infantry maps, is when you're on a team that has the equivilant of the Iraqi AirForce on its side. I've played maps like Oman, where I attempted to leave the River Fortification flag: 1. by Tank, 2. by buggy, 3. on foot, 4. by swimming upstream ...and each of those attempts were met with either a SU34 LGB, one of is 5 regular bombs, or the MI28 giving me a TV missle enema. Trying to carry the load without adequate air-support makes things much more frustrating, and difficult.

Oh, and those are "lunchables", not snack packs... I've seen the wrappers

Comment

I personally can not stand to lose and some of these people are just complete morons. I was playing on a team yesterday that was winning and then got swapped when the score was like 250-15 or something which kind of ****ed me off but what ever. After the loss the game restarted and wholly cow did these people not know what they were doing. They managed to capture 1 out of 6 bases and then lose it. They did not join squads or anything just sat and got killed. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

i also enjoy winning

i will sacrifice abig score to help my team keep its commander assets online guard an improtant spawn but if the team is hopeless i will only take it for long

i am not a team switcher but after 5-6 bad losses it is fun to switch sides to a good team and beat up the stooopid team

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
            The only time this doesn't work, and probably one of the reasons I stick to infantry maps, is when you're on a team that has the equivilant of the Iraqi AirForce on its side. I've played maps like Oman, where I attempted to leave the River Fortification flag: 1. by Tank, 2. by buggy, 3. on foot, 4. by swimming upstream ...and each of those attempts were met with either a SU34 LGB, one of is 5 regular bombs, or the MI28 giving me a TV missle enema. Trying to carry the load without adequate air-support makes things much more frustrating, and difficult.

Oh, and those are "lunchables", not snack packs... I've seen the wrappers
            Agreed: Air support can paralyse a bad team. I don't have my computer room modeled after the cockpit of a Blackhawk with pedals and thrusters and urine catheters, plus I fly like Big Bird in a weather baloon so I can't step up and put a stop to it. I have been trying AA, but I can't hit the ocean from a canoe so I end up Jerry Rice-ing a steel torpedo. My main recourse is to run around the battlefield imploring "CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!"

Comment

Working...
            X