BF 2142......Titan Mode.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF 2142......Titan Mode.......

Ok, so I just saw info that a "Titan mode" of gameplay will be availible in 2142,....each team has a giant airship, and the team that destroys there enemies ship first wins,.......good chance for offence and defensive strategy,...I like it...

What do you think about the mode?

D0 you think mods of 2142 will incorperate this so we have an objective mode in lets say a WW2 mod of destroying a german factory while the Germans try a and destroy the Allied HQ???

Re: BF 2142......Titan Mode.......

I dont know Iam really not excited at all for this game. I dont really like future games as much as modern.

Comment

The mode sounds cool, but I too am uninterested in this project...

Comment

Star Wars Battlefront has some air battles that are simliar to this...sounds interesting, but I'm too busy putting my F2000 into people's faces to worry about mechs and airships...

Comment

The only thing interesting here is a BF2 style game that has more then one game type other then Conquest

Comment

It's all good. It'll be fun.
            Maybe one of the mods here should start a BF2142 section.

Comment

How about DICE makes more modes for vanilla BF2 first? This is hilarious. "Lets make the 'new and improved' model what the current one should have been." Why is it left up to the mod community to finish, yes finish, what the original devs started?

Comment

They already had this mode for 1942 on the map Coral Sea. The first team who destroyed the other teams carrier won.

D0 you think mods of 2142 will incorperate this so we have an objective mode in lets say a WW2 mod of destroying a german factory while the Germans try a and destroy the Allied HQ???
                They also had this for 1942 on Battle of Britain where the germans had to destroy a British factory and four radar/flak towers before the tickets ran out to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgemus
                  They already had this mode for 1942 on the map Coral Sea. The first team who destroyed the other teams carrier won.

They also had this for 1942 on Battle of Britain where the germans had to destroy a British factory and four radar/flak towers before the tickets ran out to win.
                  yep

this has been done and worked out well.

Comment

Working...
                  X