a bug never seen before ..... hope not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bug never seen before ..... hope not

i recently broke the 20,000 global score barrier on bf2 and now my account has 2 unlocks but i cannot use them........ the normal box appears to unlock weapons but it is empty where the weapon should be, and where it would have the name of the weapon it says "undefined". Has anyone ever encountered this and how do i get my unlocks, the ones i want that is? at the bottom it still gives the option to choose later or choose weapon .... but Im not to fond of choosing blindy. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Re: a bug never seen before ..... hope not

reinstall?

Comment

i dont have that kind of patience right now ill try in morning .... if dont hear better way

Comment

You're the second one to report this.

Seem that it might have to do with the upcoming patch.
        My advice is to not worry about it. Give it a few days. I have a feeling that 1.3 will be out soon and then everything will be fine.

What interests me is why would they be futzing with the global unlock system on the stats server? I can't think of any likely reasons... other than "oops", that is.

Comment

Oh yes, 1.3 might be out just in time for me. My Canadian friend won't be grounded anymore, my friend from Kansas might get a mic, and my other friend won't be able to say 1.22 won't download because its not going to matter anyways. I hope it gets here soon.

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday but its working now.

Comment

Working...
            X