No announcement yet.

Just Passing Through how are you all ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Passing Through how are you all ??

Hay guys
    Long time no see.. its been about woot 6 months since i played bf2 or visited this forum...i see loads of cahanges..in game and here, how are you all keeping..i hope all is well.
    What's bf2 like now patches and all.. with exp packs.

Well, im out of here ...ill pop back soon ..see ya all l8rs.....mine mine mine mine

Re: Just Passing Through how are you all ??

hello./

Comment

I'm doing pretty well... I'm getting married at the end of september... good bye gaming... good bye bf2... good bye totalbf2....

hello responsibility..

Comment

I'm on and off. Sunday I didn't sleep, Monday I went to bed at 6 PM and woke up at 4 AM. Repeat that pattern again. Now its Thursday/Friday and I'm freaked out, because I know around 5 o'clock this bird is gonna come out that tweets the SportsCenter theme. That's why I like the winter: no freaking birds.

Comment

Heyya Shark.
          I remember ya.

Best way to find out how things have changed is to install the game and give it a shot. For a quick idea of what's changed:
          - C4 lobbing is gone
          - The noobtoob has been nerfed (so hard that people call it a grenade launcher now)
          - Choppers lost a lot of armour. Attack Choppers now have fewer missiles and Blackhawk guns can safely be ignored.
          - Most smallarms have had their accuracy improved. Sniper rifles are way more accurate
          - AA missiles work now. They track. Pilots got mad, but have mostly simmered down/adapted

Ummm... I think that's about it for major changes. Am I missing anything?
          Originally posted by Zefram
          I'm doing pretty well... I'm getting married at the end of september... good bye gaming... good bye bf2... good bye totalbf2....

hello responsibility..
          Bah! Gaming and marrage aren't mutually exclusive. Having hobbies/interests are healthy. If you don't have an outlet, yer gonna have problems down the road. Don't over do it and yeah, be responsible, but if you end up being pushed away from your interests by your wife it's going to build resentment. Trust me on this. Been there, seen it happen to others. You should talk to her about it upfront.

Comment

I got her to watch star trek and battlestar galactica with me.. and she fell in love with the cylons...

maybe I'll try to get her into gaming... she gets dizzy watching me though...

Comment

That might work, but there's nothing wrong with you having your own interests. You don't need to do everything together. Hopefully, she has her own interests too. If she doesn't... ah, she needs to find a hobby.

Edit: Good job on the BGS, but Startrek? Blech. Checkout Firefly! Should be easy to hook her into that.

Comment

Don't remember you. I got a 3rd kid on the way though so uh nice to meet you bye bye off to bed for me.

Comment

I remember the sharky! even tho you've taken time off it mate, its worth givin her another burl! i reckon its better than ever

Comment

Yep bullet spread and accuracy needed to be improved when i was playing last...but that's old news.

Thanks for the heads up guys..... Wargimp especially... work commitments and spending 6 months in WOW has taken up my time (Whitepointer in T.V.Co)... but i kind of miss running and gunning.

I think i'll crack the seal on that signed box of Bf2 my clan got in a comp as my son has hidden my original copy.

It's sweet to see this forum as active as ever and still providing support for all kinds of players, good job guys.

See you in game i hope!

Sharky

PS hay Drunken Pirate you not saying hi?

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram

hello responsibility..

dude been married for 8 yeas and i still game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                        Checkout Firefly!
                        Seconded

Anyway, I've been married a year. I play just about every night after she goes to bed promptly at 10:00pm. Although, I really should be doing things like exercising and practicing guitar....anyhow....w00t 400 posts

Comment

Checkout Firefly!
                          Im giving that a big 10-4 too.

Comment

Serenity was an awesome movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                              Checkout Firefly! Should be easy to hook her into that.
                              Mine's already into that...

Comment

Working...
                              X