• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if this is in the wrong spot

I looks to see if I could find a thread about this...I didnt

I just want to edit my signature so I can have a picture in there

Some help please...this is my first day here

Re: Sorry if this is in the wrong spot

Click on your User CP. On the top left. Then Edit Avatar.

Comment

He's talking about signature mate.

Go to your control panel like he said, go to edit signature, and type this in the box:

[img]inserturloftheimagehere[/img]

There ya go. And btw this shouldve gone in the support forums or off topic or something :hmm: idk :laugh:

Comment

Ok, I got it figured out...just have to get it right...size and all...it's tough when all you have is paint!

Any help here would be greatly appreciated!!!...I'm just trying to put up my awards, and maybe my dude thats at the top right when you look at your stats. (if you use the site I do that is)

Later all

Comment

lol...you actually took a screenie of your own stats.

Just go to http://www.bf2sigs.net/generator/stat, Type in your username into Quick Sig Generator, and it'll create a sig for you, which is much bigger and easier to see..

You can change the backround also. There are plenty of stat sig sites out there in case you dont like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
            lol...you actually took a screenie of your own stats.

Just go to http://www.bf2sigs.net/generator/stat, Type in your username into Quick Sig Generator, and it'll create a sig for you, which is much bigger and easier to see..

You can change the backround also. There are plenty of stat sig sites out there in case you dont like this one.
            Yea, that is a hell of a lot easier than what you are doing with Paint. It's also reltime stats so it's updated pretty often.

Comment

Thanks man, this one is pretty nice. I was however hoping for one with my awards...(although I dont have many)

Comment

No problem. Like I said above, they are a wide diversity of stat-sig sites out there that have different looks, and display MUCH more information, including ribbons, badges, awards, ect.

Do a forum search.

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
                  Thanks man, this one is pretty nice. I was however hoping for one with my awards...(although I dont have many)
                  look around. Other wesites also have stat sigs and they have many varients. Look at mine... i think i have medals. but just look
                  Actually go to this site and type in your player id. http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=signature
                  from there it will show multiple signatures that you could have.(more than one as long as it doesnt get to large) So just mess with it and youll get it right.

Comment

Working...
                  X