• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat padding server, laugh.

Server Name: TB TRUE BUDZ
    Server IP: 64.182.158.207
    Clan Tag: TB =BuDzClan=

Out of the many screen shots i took, the end game says it all. The TWO admins at the time refused to remove the cheater, infact they banned somebody else who was pointing out that they were stat padding. After the round changed i informed the two admins as well s the two stat padders that i have enough proof of their stat padding, and was banned instantly. I ROE'ed these losers, hope they are delt with.

Re: Stat padding server, laugh.

I see nothing out of the ordinary..... That guy could have just been in a J10.... Unless you actually witnessed them stat padding, but they would suck at it.

Comment

Originally posted by exho
      I see nothing out of the ordinary..... That guy could have just been in a J10.... Unless you actually witnessed them stat padding, but they would suck at it.
      Ahem.... One guy high amount of kills, one guy high amount of deaths

Comment

First, how does that screenshot prove stat padding? Second, all I see is that you TK a lot. Third, why does everyone always feel compelled to run to forums and advertise these "bad" servers? For every one person that disapproves, you have at least a hundred lurkers thinking, "Cool! That's the server for me! Thanks for the IP!"

Comment

Originally posted by exho
          Yeah.....where is the padding?? Secondly, if you already reported it, why are you posting this? And lastly, why are talking smack when you had big negative points?

Comment

LOL wow ..talk about being clueless. At least vets.Sarge saw it. They WERE stat padding, DVL was spawning on the boat area of the carrier and Legend took planes over to sit and snipe him upon spawn. YES, i did tk him when i got there ..why wouldnt i, hes stat padding.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodFlood
              LOL wow ..talk about being clueless. At least vets.Sarge saw it. They WERE stat padding, DVL was spawning on the boat area of the carrier and Legend took planes over to sit and snipe him upon spawn. YES, i did tk him when i got there ..why wouldnt i, hes stat padding.
              Most don't take the time to look at the fine details. Perhaps if you posted the other screens people wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly

Comment

Server Name: TB TRUE BUDZ
                Server IP: 64.182.158.207
                Clan Tag: TB =BuDzClan=

Out of the many screen shots i took, the end game says it all. The TWO admins at the time refused to remove the cheater, infact they banned somebody else who was pointing out that they were stat padding. After the round changed i informed the two admins as well s the two stat padders that i have enough proof of their stat padding, and was banned instantly. I ROE'ed these losers, hope they are delt with.
                I hope you have some other screenshots, because this one only shows that you like to TK having that negative score. The high number of kills and high number of deaths that those 2 guys have may be a hint for suspicious activity, but it's not a proof.

Comment

Poor evidence i'm afraid, unless u got something better you probably wasting your time, and i agree, if u already reported why do we want to know about it???

Comment

uhhh...no, you are clueless. If DVL was American, and spawned on the boat level, but kept getting killed by Legend the instant he spawned, He was not stat padding, nor was Legend.

Though Cheap as well, Legend was BASE RAPING, giving DVL no chance of even running away. It's a different story. That's why DVL has the insane amount of deaths. He could have been AFK the whole time since he didn't just spawn on the top deck, letting Legend take advantage of that.

You need to post in more detail, and with more screenies the next time you try posting about this.

I guarantee, 100%, when they go over your screenshots of only player's scores, and no ingame shots of them actually padding, they will NOT whipe their stats.

Comment

http://bf2s.com/player/63757324/

&

http://bf2s.com/player/44329059/

If you look at each of the people in questions stats ..you will see they stat padd off each other. You will see they are both each others Favorite Victim and Worst Enemy. Now my bad i took other shots, which were submitted to ROE, and then deleted from my hard drive. I didnt figure you people would be so blind and also did not want to spam the board with images, had i guessed as to the ignorance of OBVIOUS stat padding ...i would have posted all the shots.

Comment

Maybe, or they could be friends that play on the same server against each other often. You could end up killing the same person many many times in a round, though 52 may seem high, But again, As I said above, DVL may have simply been AFK.

Read my previous post above.

Usually, To be completely sure that they are within one of those typical padder groups, they would have 100+ kills on them in a round on the Favorite Victims or Favorite Enemies section.

Comment

Of course they're each others worst victim/enemy, it's from that round.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
                            Of course they're each others worst victim/enemy, it's from that round.

That would explain why legend is dvl's worst ..but not the other way around.

I know all of your asumptions are valid, but the fact is i witnessed them sitting there stat padding. When i came around to TK legend, dvl moved and shot me up, so no he wasnt afk. Plus add to the fact that the two server admins knew what was goign on and kicked another player, then myself, for pointing it out ..??? Lamers says i.

Comment

I hope you have more than a screen shot.

an avi perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X