Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone help me make a decision if i should get this game or not!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me make a decision if i should get this game or not!!!!

I just got this game on Xbox 360 and play it on live, is this game much better and werth buying the PC version if i already got it on the xbox.

Re: Someone help me make a decision if i should get this game or not!!!!

1st, Welcome.
    2nd, download the demo.
    3rd, if you have the money, go on ebay and buy a used copy if your still not sure.

Comment

What RocketChild said.

Plus, if you like it on Xbox, chances are you'll enjoy it much more on PC... if you don't have trouble running it, that is.

Comment

Get it so we have more n00bs to pwn.

Comment

download the PC demo if you'd like

Comment

Originally posted by [TOILET]Metal_Storm
            Get it so we have more n00bs to pwn.
            Is that a little alien sticking a stick in some guys butt in your avatar .

Modern combat for xbxo 360 is ALOT different than BF2 for PC. I like BF2 more but I also think you would to.

Comment

Definately get the PC version.

Comment

Yeah its good.

Comment

Originally posted by madhayden
                  I just got this game on Xbox 360 and play it on live, is this game much better and werth buying the PC version if i already got it on the xbox.
                  By the time you end up getting a copy of it for PC, there will be no difference between the console and the PC itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                    By the time you end up getting a copy of it for PC, there will be no difference between the console and the PC itself.
                    cleary because the xbox360 is being upgraded all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      LOL, you mean within the next three weeks they will be the same?!:banana:

Comment

definately get it...instead of just 16 players...u have 64...graphics are pretty decent if u have a killer comp and fps are meant to be played on pc

Comment

Working...
                        X