change gunner control settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change gunner control settings

is there anyway to change the keys for chopper gunner? i've looked through it and was only able to play with the pilot settings and not the gunner.

Re: change gunner control settings

what do you want to change? mouse is aim and to click is shoot, right click is tv missile, there really aren't many options...

Comment

I really wish I could increase the sensitivity of the mouse in the TV screen but I didn't see anything either...

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
        what do you want to change? mouse is aim and to click is shoot, right click is tv missile, there really aren't many options...
        sometimes i press c twice givng me a messed up view(and f9 is ok but i want a button closer). i want to set a button specifically to get the hud view from the gunners seat but it only allows me to do it for the pilots seat.

Comment

the C button is cycle through views, so if you press it twice u only need to press it a few more times to get back to hud. And your left hand doesn't do anything in gunner, so who cares if you have to take a second to press F9?

Comment

actually nameless you can change the look sensitivity. through your mouse settings. When you do that it makes your tv accuracy to0 darty. HMM try and find a happy medium. as for camera views same thing what you posted. not much you can do as a gunner for key settings. If you have bind keys you can simplify it for cam change and all.
            hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Travers1111
              the C button is cycle through views, so if you press it twice u only need to press it a few more times to get back to hud. And your left hand doesn't do anything in gunner, so who cares if you have to take a second to press F9?
              i solo alot and have u ever solo'ed and pressed c too many times? its annoying and i just want a button for hud view only and not cycle. trust me, its annoying. sometimes i solo and use the mg and if i press c too many times, i'll more than likely miss my target.

Comment

Working...
              X