Headshot by the nature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headshot by the nature?

I would like to ask u fellows, how many of u aim only in the head? I mean, even in close combat how many of u first tries to find the head in the sight instead starting to spray to the torso? There are players that kills always with the first burst. I guess some of those are using somekind of a hack or aid, but there are a lot of players that are really good and those head shots comes by the nature. But how many of u are those?

I was one when I played Enemy Territory. BF2 seems to be a bit difficult for me. Somehow I end up always aiming in the chest.

Other thing, I supposed dolphing diving is history since patch 1.22, but now it seems that nothing changed. Jump, lay down, shoot; enemy killed. Am I getting old or something, but if I'm laying down, targeting opponent and he sees me before decent opportunity to shoot, does method as described, I end up dying almost every time.

Re: Headshot by the nature?

I aim for the head, when im in a good ping server (30 and lower) two shots and they are down, sometimes one shot kills. Since playing SWAT3, headshot is my first shot.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
      I would like to ask u fellows, how many of u aim only in the head? I mean, even in close combat how many of u first tries to find the head in the sight instead starting to spray to the torso? There are players that kills always with the first burst. I guess some of those are using somekind of a hack or aid, but there are a lot of players that are really good and those head shots comes by the nature. But how many of u are those?

I was one when I played Enemy Territory. BF2 seems to be a bit difficult for me. Somehow I end up always aiming in the chest.

Other thing, I supposed dolphing diving is history since patch 1.22, but now it seems that nothing changed. Jump, lay down, shoot; enemy killed. Am I getting old or something, but if I'm laying down, targeting opponent and he sees me before decent opportunity to shoot, does method as described, I end up dying almost every time.
      There are aim bot hacks out there.
      There are good shots out there.
      So you never know which got ya with one shot.
      Dolfin diving is still there for the @#$%$%^ guys that figured out the new macro for it.
      If your lying down ur a smaller but non moving target so you must get him first or your dead, i find i shoot move shoot move now most the time ..when i forget to move 50% of the time i die

Comment

I'll usually aim for the chest and proceed up. Oh and I usually never go prone, I'd rather crouch.

Comment

I tend to shoot for the head if I'm in an uneven battle - i.e. I'm a sniper trying to take out a support guy. The pistol takes a full clip to the body, but only 2 to the head, so I'll aim there. Then I have at least some chance of living through it.

Comment

i say let them lie down

easier to get a head shot!

Comment

Long range = torso, head if not moving
              Medium range = head
              Close range = Dodge, keep moving, and aim at the torso

Comment

I aim at the head if the target is standing still... in close combat I just shoot at the torso...
                btw with sniper rifle I always aim at the head no matter what...

Comment

Working...
                X